Tribalzine Pictures

Ben Swales

bit of both really, light is quite a priority though??/

Options ali?

cant have a good light tyre Tom! The best by far is the rubber queen, but that lacks grip and stability. Maxxis grip better, but the light ones have NO protection and come up narrower. You could try a kenda single wall, but they are slippery and have no puncture potection at all.

I would say stick with a dual ply maxxis or wait for the new conties and cut some knobs off to save weight. The performance from the grip and thicker sidewalls out weights the weight saving by far!

You might remember a week or so ago I posted an article featuring all of the latest news from Cerny Trials Club near Paris, including their revamped outdoor trials area and the competition to be held their this weekend just gone. The outdoor area at Cerny looks amazing, and the plans to double the size of it mean it can only get better!

Here are the full results, write-up and a gallery of photos from the comp:

www.tribalzine.com

cerny3.jpg

Edited by Ben Swales

Whoever said that good trials riders can't be huge?

He's got to be over 200lbs surely? How does a Koxx hold him up! He goes so big when he rides aswell, he must snap one every week. :lol:

actually his bike does weigh a LOT, he sure is not a weight weenie: )

rick is a beast, and a very nice guy to ride with.

Tribalzine and Photo by Sergio will be bringing you, over the next few days, complete galleries for each of the Super-Elite and Elite riders at K-124 Days 2009. Galleries of World Champions Gilles Coustellier and Benito Ros are online now, and we will be updating the article (and posting in here) each time a new gallery is added.

Super-Elite Galleries

IMG_3210.jpgIMG_3142.jpg

Here is a interview video with rick, it´s in dutch, but you´ll understand why he´s so big :P

edit: here it is, didn't paste properly

aah its a vid, i thought its a text and i could use google translator

too bad that I understood just a few words but it was a good watch!