Tribalzine News

Ben Swales

Sorry mate, all I know is that the production models *should* be available in about a month. As soon as we hear anything we'll post it up (Y)

EDIT: that being said, there's no reason you can't order one from Spain, providing you don't mind paying the extra postage...

Edited by Ben Swales

Sorry mate, all I know is that the production models *should* be available in about a month. As soon as we hear anything we'll post it up (Y)

EDIT: that being said, there's no reason you can't order one from Spain, providing you don't mind paying the extra postage...

Cool. I don't mind getting one from Spain if I have to. Looking forwards to this, I think. The graphics I've seen for it look cool!

Where have you seen the graphics? I'd like to see them! I like the look of this frame too, shame I can't really afford to make any bike related investments at the moment!

While I'm here:

Rafael-Tibau-by-Aaron-Levy

- A short, explosive video of a young and successful comp rider from Spain - one to watch for the future!

Jack Carthy in training

- Jack's latest video, filmed largely in and around Matlock. He just gets better and better!

and...

Sam Oliver in Chester

- A few (impressive) snaps of Sam on a street ride in Chester over the Summer

Edited by Ben Swales

Rowan Johns - CS

- A super-cool video from one of our favourite street riders - fakie manuals anyone?

Kiss Roland on his TMS Evo 3

- The first video of the TMS Bikevision team's latest recruit on his new Evo 3.

The Rockman Maladie frames

- A closer look at the long and high 20" from Rockman.

Nicolas Luque by Ded Wygledacz

- A collection of photos of Nicolas Luque on his TMS Evo 3, taken by his brother-in-law, who just happens to be a professional photographer!

Edited by Ben Swales

The TMS riders do their bit for charity!

- Photos from an unusual demo by the TMS Bikevision team as part of a nationwide charity event in France this weekend...

Atomz Co Factory 2010 & Quark II

- Atomz are recruiting for their 2010 Co-Factory team (although it looks to me as though it may only be open to riders in France). We also have some photos and info on the 2010 Quark II range.

New ViZ products at Trialprod

- Trialprod have received a new shipment of ViZ goodies - including the new super-light single wall rims and ViZ Light Forks.

Street in Melbourne

- The latest video from Australian Champion Joe Brewer and friends, with some impressive moves and original angles.

New Rock products at Trialprod

- New Rock products at Trialprod; riser bars, forks and pads with CNC backings.

The Biketrials.in project

- A great new online resource putting trials riders all over the world in touch with each other!

The phenomenal Patrick Smage

- An 18 year old American lad who has mastered trials in all its forms... incredible!

Edited by Ben Swales

• 2 weeks later...

Been a bit slack with the translations lately - bit of a break over the festive period and been snowed under at work so not had much time.

Here's the latest and most exciting piece of news:

Tribal Zine & Trials Riders

- Alvaro Lopez, webmaster of Trials-Riders.es, has joined our staff to bring us all the latest news and info from Spain! We'll be adding a Spanish language section to the site, alongside the existinf French and English ones, and I'll be translating as many of the Spanish articles into English as well.

Edited by Ben Swales

Nice of the guys at tribalzone, showing their appreciation of all the hard work you put into doing the translation stuff, thus bridging the gap of worldwide communication within the trials community. Nice one ben, your a wealth of information (Y)

Inpulse Racing Bikes

- Trying to get caught up with the translations - here's one from a while ago! An interview with Cédric Fontenoy, who has launched a new brand of competition trials bikes, Inpulse, and a team of riders to represent it, with his brother Aurélien Fontenoy at its head!

Edited by Ben Swales

Gilles Coust & Performance Athlétique

- A brief article about Gilles' new coach and preparation for the 2010 season. A more detailed look at his preparation will be up soon!

Scott Wilson - End of 2009

- Scott's last video of 2009, with footage from the various comps and demos that he took part in.

The Fontenoys at Cran Gevrier

- A few photos from a training ride on Boxing day, with some very big moves!

The Cousts & Théau in "The Cave"

- Some superb photos from Frank Chastel of Gilles, Giacomo and Théau going big on Christmas Day!

Ambrogio Chessa in training

- A series of photos of Italy's No. 1, taken during a training session on the Mediterranean coast!

Marc Caisso by Sergio

- The last of the media from the PBS roadtrip last year, with a video of "The Cat" in training. Smooooth...

Edited by Ben Swales

Guillem Mauri the Spanish street sensation!

- A fantastic street video from seasoned competitor Guillem, who is just 17 years old!

John Webster in Vancouver

- A cool street rider from one of Canada's top riders!

Kenny Belaey by Graeme Murray

- The making of video from a photoshoot with Kenny Belaey in New Zealand on behalf of his sponsor Red Bull. Photos and video by Graeme Murray, a master of mountain bike photography!

Vlatislav in Spectrum

- Our Czech correspondent Vlastislav Čiháček has managed to get trials included in a big extreme mountain bike production by Fullface Productions, featuring all MTB disciplines!

Edited by Ben Swales

FIM World Indoor Trials Championship - Round 1

- A full write-up and photos from the first round of the World Indoor Trials Championship in Sheffield this weekend with photos from Ian Cross (pics4all)

Little Limelight 3 DVD

- The third DVD from Björn 'Mister Limelight' Henrici, with an impressive cast and dynamic editing!

Kenny Belaey's Big Time 1/3

- A short feature on the first episode of Kenny's trials documentary on the Extreme Sports channel.

Kenny Belaey's Big Time 2/3

- A short feature on the second episode of Kenny's trials documentary on the Extreme Sports channel.

Kenny Belaey's Big Time 3/3

- A short feature on the third episode of Kenny's trials documentary on the Extreme Sports channel.

Max Koch indoors

- Another video from 'Mister Limelight', this time of Max Koch riding indoors in Cologne.

Bogdan Kiss No.1 in Oradea

- A video from Romania of an indoor contest that took place on the 12th and 13th of December.

Edited by Ben Swales

Best of Toni Bou by Sergio

- Here's a moto vid for you for a change. The master of moto trials by the master of trials media!

Pierre-Charles by Mister Limelight

- Another video from Björn Henrici, this time of Tribal street rider Pierre-Charles Thomas in Cologne.

Bernat and Marc Seuba in training

- A video report on two young Spanish prodigies, already with a few important titles under their belts, coached by none other than Cesar Cañas!

Edited by Ben Swales

Nikita Misyulya - street

- A very impressive video from the Russian Elite Champion, with a mixture of UK and Euro styles!

Best of Supermance by Sergio

- Another best-of video from the PBS crew, this time its 2007 World Champion Vincent Hermance!

English version of Focus Trial

- An English language version of the trials media webzine Focus Trial is now available. Check it out!

Pool by Zeri Captivi Pictures

- A 15 minute HD video of the Italian National Champion. Enjoy!

Edited by Ben Swales