Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

this video has without a doubt pushed the envelope of what is perceived as possible on a trials bike.

:blink: this video makes you think about youre own riding and how shit we all are in comparison to this boy, truelly the best video i have ever seen

some of them lines were just f**king ridiculas, creativity to a new level, BIG to a new level, best street rider in the world in my opinion, no question!

completely f**king ridiculas

Simply astonishing.

should be paid to ride

Edited by Damon W

I don't reply too much on here but oh my sweet jesus!!! he is the meaning of progression he has merged two sports into one magnificent spectacle, Thank you Danny that was 5 minutes of my life that went to viewing the meaning of "motivation."

I haven't been on here for ages. I just thought I'd pop in and have a look at what's going on in the world of trials. And just happened to stumble across the best and most inventive video ever to be made. The editing is sweet and its well put together with a solid track. But to be honest that isn't the point, this is the most inventive, impressive, insaine, fluid riding I have and will possibly ever see. This is not trials, its something else. It incorporates all the best elements from Trials, BMX and Freeride.

Congratulations to all involved. I'm off to watch it again. :)

James

(Y)

Edited by Rossi