David 'dj' Jones Memorial Ride Abingdon

I've just got in after a trip to Oxford after the DJ ride for a street ride with few lad's. Thouroughly enjoyed today, been good to finnally put names to faces on here despite actually doing f**k all riding really :P

Massive thanks to Charlie and Sue and family for organising it all again, it's so greatly apreciated

R.I.P DJ an all our other lost friends, you'll be greatly missed

Ah man, what a day/night!

DJ ride was so good, caught up with some people I'd been meaning to meet, finally sold my mate's Zona, did a bit of riding and got a puncture!

Then we went to Southend in the evening to chav it up at a cruise, which we all had a good laugh at.

Still wide awake, been drinking Relentless and eating too many sweets! :D

Big thanks to Charlie and Sue for organising it all for us, and for keeping a t-shirt by for me! I couldn't even remember what colour I wanted... :rolleyes:

Just wanna say a huge thankyou to Sue, Charlie and Sam for organising this years DJ memorial ride. Despite the weather there was still a great turn out, and the rain didn't seem to stop many from riding. I'm extremely glad that I could make it to this one, especially with it being the last ever one.

It was great to see some new faces and meet some new people, hope to see them at ride's soon.

Especially Sam, get your bike sorted and come on out to a ride :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1291...mp;l=5f668574f5

Taa daa... only got a few pics due to camera being electronic and rain being wet... but there are a few of them!

By the way, Hannah, I dont appreciate being said to be "pissed off my tits"!!! I was suitably drunk thank you :Plol

Henjoy!

P.S: and thanks to Charlie n Sue and Sam - Was great to see you all again, and although that's the last one, Im sure we will meet again! (Sue Ill sort the cd out for you :) )

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1291...mp;l=5f668574f5

Taa daa... only got a few pics due to camera being electronic and rain being wet... but there are a few of them!

By the way, Hannah, I dont appreciate being said to be "pissed off my tits"!!! I was suitably drunk thank you :Plol

Naaaaaice one Sam, some proper sweet images in there (:

And being called "pissed off your tits" was a suitable term to use, considering you can't even remember talking to me...

:P

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Just wanna say a huge thankyou to Sue, Charlie and Sam for organising this years DJ memorial ride. Despite the weather there was still a great turn out, and the rain didn't seem to stop many from riding. I'm extremely glad that I could make it to this one, especially with it being the last ever one.

It was great to see some new faces and meet some new people, hope to see them at ride's soon.

Especially Sam, get your bike sorted and come on out to a ride :lol:

Mannings!

You riding sat down on Dans Ashton was the best thing ive seen for years!

Drop off a skip sat down,,,( nearly) pre-historic skool!

Excellent day!

x

We got in at about 10:15 last night and had a really great day.

Thanks to Charlie, Sue, Sam & Lucy for the organising the day and sorting us out with new FBM tshirts and bits :).

Was good to see people and meet new people and just generally had a really good time especially the slidey wet riding.

Got a couple of photos but not too many due to the weather will post them up at some point.

See you all again sometime soon,

David (White Echo Control 2009/Bloke who slid across the skip on his arse and has tyre burn between his legs),Katie (Girlfriend),Charlie & Sonia

Was an awesome day, despite the rain and some very slippy wood :D

Good to put some faces to names aswell, once again thanks to Sue, Charlie and Sam for the organisation :)

It was me riding the triton (badly) with the silly noisy brake and the beard - mpre than one preson said I looked like Rich Pearson though :o

Many thanks to charlie, sue, sam and co for the massive effort. New FBM tees are awesome! Hope to see you guys at the portsmouth ride next year.

The day showed real talent, such impressive riding on such slippery surfaces.

Regards Moggles

(grey kenny belaey)