What Happens When You Abuse Steel

Damon W

lol what a joke this company is! buy frames which have been tested and aren't from the third world

O no to be fair my frame is spot on but there were some technical issues, which for now are sorted. I wouldnt fault Marino except for my lil issues.

Can you possibly get in contact with me? As my frame came with numerous faults but I was told to make do basically. If he is offering warranty I want to know if im entitled to a frame or not.

Hi Rich, I saw your case and if your frame is still with issues do not hesitate in contacting Marino again.

lol what a joke this company is! buy frames which have been tested and aren't from the third world

Sorry but I don't know any company that has never had any issue with their products, even making them at big factories. Damon Watson hasn't still appeared in MarinoBike's website as a sponsored rider because he was still riding a prototype frame as I stated before, so Marino is already evaluating what solutions could be made to make lighter frames without compromising the structure.

lmao, i'm still tempted by a marino, there well cheap, if you were thinking about a ti custom or anything, it'd be well worth getting a mock up made out of steel first. i don't see why everyones bitching, if any other member post a picture of a part thats been destroyed you'd be like oh my god BEAST and not giving the company a 2nd thought.

I don't see why most of you say so many bad things about the company itself...They make custom frames, which means they aren't tested with this geometry, these tubings, etc. And it seems that Damon wanted a light frame.

Also the frames are made from normal carbon steel (which btw doesn't contain only carbon...it's an alloy of some sort I am certain) which is bound to bend like that.

Another thing - the frames cost like 100 pounds...why would anyone expect GREAT quality like an Inspired (300 pounds).

And combining all these facts the question stays - why are there so many idiots that make "smart" statements in this forum....whatever, I have sand in my vagina and am nervous and need to get it out somewhere.

But I am sure that when they go CrMo, Marino will be better than ever.

Peace...

lmao, i'm still tempted by a marino, there well cheap, if you were thinking about a ti custom or anything, it'd be well worth getting a mock up made out of steel first. i don't see why everyones bitching, if any other member post a picture of a part thats been destroyed you'd be like oh my god BEAST and not giving the company a 2nd thought.

AMEN! Frames break, crap happens, its not JUST the companys fault you know. Im sure damon has broke plenty of other frames too.

Because they're TGS riders, they have to hate Maher, it's the law.

Ben and Mat are both nice lads, but their breeding takes over. :P

I dont, I'm trying not to argue as much on the forum, he just needs to start growing up himself after telling everyone else too.

eso pasa por tratar de imitar a Danny Macaskill, y ser un caballo.

that`s going to imitate a Danny Mac.

the frame was only PROTOTyPO,

look others frame broken

http://picasaweb.google.com/marinobike/broken

damon deception. asshold.

marino UP !!

Well whatever this dude is saying, it doesn't sound healthy. Most surprising breaks in this collection was the Boxxer forks, Monty top and downtube break, Banshee frame break, and the Orange 223 rear pivot leg.