The New Road Bike Thread :)

Sam-Addy A3

It was a genuine question and I don't understand your joke but ok thats cool.

Haha, London to Brighton goes through Crawley.

I was making a funny on the usual "fixed" thing when people edit posts to how they should be, getting at the fact he will only make it to Crawley if he takes a fixed.

It wasn't funny at all....

Haha, London to Brighton goes through Crawley.

I was making a funny on the usual "fixed" thing when people edit posts to how they should be, getting at the fact he will only make it to Crawley if he takes a fixed.

It wasn't funny at all....

Explaining it killed it so much more.

I'm gonna do a 'private' one with a few homies in the next few weeks i reckon.

If I was to do the New York Marathon route tomorrow, it doesn't mean I've done the New York Marathon. So the correct answer is "No", you're not doing the London to Brighton (Y) I would place money on this not being because you'd be held up, but because you'd have to concede that your fixie is slower than a geared bike.

If I was to do the New York Marathon route tomorrow, it doesn't mean I've done the New York Marathon. So the correct answer is "No", you're not doing the London to Brighton (Y) I would place money on this not being because you'd be held up, but because you'd have to concede that your fixie is slower than a geared bike.

No, as in, too many high vis wearing, pannier using, prime class nodders. Which will just be gay.

With their 2 speed 21 geared, 50 12 gearing at 8rpm, or 26 28 gearing at 120rpm...

No, with their ability to turn their pedals instead of talk about posing on something with no brakes. And their ability to turn up to the event.

Its not about riding long distances.

I know, but I prefer a slightly more "touring" approach to road riding.

I go nice and slow, a steady 15/16MPH over 5/6 hours suits me better than going at 20+ for an hour or so.

When I go into work I average just over 22MPH, about .1 or .2 which is pretty good for a fat lad I guess. But then again it is only 3 miles.....

Edited by Pashley26