24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

Im currently in the process of getting the whole week off work to try and do the whole trip.

The rides i will definatley be attending will be Portsmouth (as have never ridden it)

Bristol

Taunton and Plymouth

BRING ON THE SUMMER

Edited by kyddie

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what I've got from flicking through this thread - I know there are more on Facebook and that have expressed an interest too though.

tourz.png

If you've said you may be able to give lifts, I've put you down with a couple of spaces, if you need a lift I've accounted for that. Those only attending a ride or two I've left aside for now. If I've marked you down wrongly (ie you don't need a lift, you can offer others transport etc) please say so we can make sure everyone's covered - it'd suck to get to the trip and for someone to be stuck!

At the end of the day it's up to you guys to ensure that if you need a lift you are covered for it, but I've thrown this up to help you sort that out.

I've told 3 people I can give them a lift, I believe (Rich, Charlie, Alex(?)) which means I've got a car full, though that's more to keep track of numbers than anything - I'm sure we'll mix and match and I'll be taking other people on some legs.

Unfortunately Luke, you're gonna have to strike my name from the list :( Dan Pearce is getting married on the 2nd day of the trip, which will put me out of at least the first half. I MAY be able to hoon up to Portsmouth and join the destruction there, but we shall see.

Rich

im not sure but im having thoughts that i may have my kick boxing grading that weekend, il ask tommorrow but if i am i wont be able to ride, but il come and do loads of filming and of course coming out for the piss up on the fri

So stoked about this, glad in 2nd on the list also :P does that make me special?

Only thing I really am quite worryed about is the driving now, after Nass had an incident on the motorway which really shit me up and made us realise how carefull the drivers are going to have to be, making sure to get plently of sleep and not being over the drink drive limit. I don't want to be a bore, but I don't wanna put anyone at risk.