Bigmans Trials Park, Progress Topic....

Bigman

Just wanted to show everyone stage one of my new trials area that i am building on my farm, thought as i am planning on being down here all of the summer i may as well get something built that i can use whenever i want!

p6150319.jpg

p6150320.jpg

p6150321.jpg

p6150322.jpg

Soon there will be loads more with pallets, sleepers, and big tyres :)

Adam

EDIT: Big update, page 3!!!

Is the caravan for visitors' accommodation?

Unfortunatly no :P Someone is storing it there, I need to get it moved as it is right where i wanna build the rest of the stuff......

We do however have plenty of room for tents etc in the field.....

Adam

looks soo nice bigman! il be a vistor defo il be down to see alex dark in summer il head your way aswell if im allowed ??

cant wait to see finshed product!

tris

If you are down this way, of course u can come have a play, same goes for anybody realy....

Looks awesome man!

I'm assuming the logs are pretty *damn* heavy? :P Otherwise, it seems they might be really prone to rolling about? Probably the last thing you'd want after a big gap, haha!

:)

You can not realy move them by hand, fortunatly i have a big telescopic forklift so i can move them about :) they are also wedged with other bits of wood and small wedge shaped stones :P they are all very sturdy!

Are you thinking of using chicken wire on the logs?

Naaa, doubt it, the are usualy pretty grippy, i may however get a chainsaw and stick some cross hatching on the tops of them.....

Adam

Is that you house in cornwall?

i wana ride there soon! :P

Yesh, it is at my house in cornwall :) Any one can come and ride it, but give me abit more time to get some of the other stuff built!

Adam

Just wanted to show everyone stage one of my new trials area that i am building on my farm, thought as i am planning on being down here all of the summer i may as well get something built that i can use whenever i want!

p6150322.jpg

Soon there will be loads more with pallets, sleepers, and big tyres :)

Adam

Health & Safety! cant leave hammers lying around like that! shame on you!

looks awesome dude! can we blow the caravan up?

• 2 weeks later...