New Members Jokes Thread!

Paperclip

theres a nun in the shower and she heres someone knocking on her front door, so she goes down stairs and shouts 'who is it!?'...

person at the door replys 'its the blind man'...

so she says 'oh come on in'

he opens the door and walk in up to her,

'nice tits, where do you want the blind?'

A monkey sat in a tree with a banana in one hand and a tin opener in the other, a guy walking past spots the monkey and says to the monkey "you dont need a tin opener for that banana!" the monkey looks at him with confusion any replies "its not for the banana its for the custard you thick c**t!

A vicar is walking down a small suburban road when he spots a small boy playing with a bottle of sulphuric acid. He goes over to talk to him. The vicar says "you shouldnt play with that my child its dangerous." The boy replies "so what you play with holy water." The vicar says " thats different holy water is a magical thing just the other day a poured holy water on a pregnant womans head and she passed a baby boy." the little boy replies "so what ... I poured this on my dogs balls and he passed a subaru impreza!"

A monkey sat in a tree with a banana in one hand and a tin opener in the other, a guy walking past spots the monkey and says to the monkey "you dont need a tin opener for that banana!" the monkey looks at him with confusion any replies "its not for the banana its for the custard you thick c**t!

That is actually hilarious, I laughed out loud

Are there mirror's in your underwear? Only, I can see myself in them...

ooooo :$ no need to be chatting up, Im sure theres a thread devoted to you and your lines :D

keep them coming girls and boy's and thee odd SHIM :)

Threads getting good, even if you dont post its funny to read :)

Dont let them take this from us !