Worst Trials Bike Ever?

24g8vao.jpg

Ummm yes and no i just dont like the frame my mate has got one with vee's and came of it a few days ago its a good bike but he keeps having problems with it so ill stick with the bike i love and its the adamant a1 love it it's the best bike in the world. (Y)

Edited by alex-trials-boy

Ummm yes and no i just dont like the frame my mate has got one with vee's and came of it a few days ago its a good bike but he keeps having problems with it so ill stick with the bike i love and its the adamant a1 love it it's the best bike in the world. (Y)

what do you mean ? my bike is FINE THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

^

owned :)

Laurence.

Who cares, these topic is only ever going to end in argument...

Anyway it's blatently obvious, the worst TRIALS bikes are Missions and Shoguns. The end.

Most of the bikes in here aren't trials bikes...

is that the 08 hitman, and why is it the worst bike?? im only asking because i was looking to buy one but i decided not too

to be honest he probly only said it because its the cheapest bike on tarty. and he probly has never ridden one. but. if you are thinking of buying one were u thinking of buying a new full bike because you would get alot more for your money if you bought second hand