Worst Trials Bike Ever?

This thread sucks, the majority of new riders will start, learn and progress on shit bikes. Young riders who are still in school and can't afford to buy expensive bikes (and don't have flush parents either) will ride bikes that could be deemed 'the worse trials bike ever'.

As far as I'm concerned there can be nothing more disheartening than saving every penny you've got to buy a trials bike only to come into this thread and have people saying it's utter bollocks.

When I built up my first trials bike I thought it was the best thing in the world, it was perfect. I look at pictures of it now and it was an abomination. I was proud of it though, and that's the way it should be, I think.

This thread sucks, the majority of new riders will start, learn and progress on shit bikes. Young riders who are still in school and can't afford to buy expensive bikes (and don't have flush parents either) will ride bikes that could be deemed 'the worse trials bike ever'.

As far as I'm concerned there can be nothing more disheartening than saving every penny you've got to buy a trials bike only to come into this thread and have people saying it's utter bollocks.

When I built up my first trials bike I thought it was the best thing in the world, it was perfect. I look at pictures of it now and it was an abomination. I was proud of it though, and that's the way it should be, I think.

i totaly agree. i think this thread should be closed

Agreed my Saracen 2 six, with a Hope Ti hub and blackspire chainring was the best bike in the whole wide world.

Lighten up.

Well it's been pointed out several times already, you would have thought he'd notice.

Probably best just to ignore me, I'm dead grumpy today, everything I'm trying to get done at the moment is taking for ever.