Black Beauty

matt slegg

I know im thinking of putting trialtech risers on it. Used to ride a monty 20" x-hydra and that had flat bars so i got them. When i used to ride years ago Azonic used to make wicked bars, does anyone know if they are still worth a look or should i stick to trials specific bars. Thanks for all the comments, cant wait for it to stop rainning so i can get out on it.

That's pretty damn nice! Not sure about the bar/stem setup and not a big fan of the saddle but they're minor complaints! Very stealth :P.

Exactly! But yeah, Azonic still make some sick bars, that's what I'd go for on a 24" anyway. With a shorter stem.

I know im thinking of putting trialtech risers on it. Used to ride a monty 20" x-hydra and that had flat bars so i got them. When i used to ride years ago Azonic used to make wicked bars, does anyone know if they are still worth a look or should i stick to trials specific bars. Thanks for all the comments, cant wait for it to stop rainning so i can get out on it.

Nooo!! Fireye FE318 bars! Or Diety bars, both from CRC will make that feel amazing. Ive had both and can highly recomend them

Just out of interest why does everyone think i need a shorter stem and riser bars? Im not really into bmx style trials i like the old school way of riding lots of natural. Ive got flat bars because i feel they give me more control but would i be better off with risers? Thanks for all the cool comments.