Your Fave Rider.

Laurence--Trials

:S Sorry mate. Was just asking thats all.

Laurence.

And Trials isn't just about hopping and gapping, anyway there's another thread about that discussion.

My favorite riders are Rowan Johns and Stan Shaw. Rowan because the lines he makes in his videos are just plain awesome and Stan's riding is so controlled and smooth.

Then I'd say Ali C, TRA, Danny Mac, Dani Comas, Cesar Cañas, Ben Travis, Benito Ros, Hermance, Kenny Belaey, Koekoek, James Porter, Ben Slinger, Akrigg and the list really goes on, there are just too many awesome riders.

Edited by Blitzmo

CLS, aslways has been and alwys will be.

+1

CLS WAS, IS, AND WILL BE THE BEST!!!!!

Behind Him Neil tunnicliffe, Damon Watson

Those are the best trials riders!!!

Dont´forget Danny Swindlehurst and Ben Lazenby ;)

Edited by leotrialp

I think Benito, Vincent, Kenny etc. etc. would have something to say about that...

That´s what you think, well, CLS do sidehops than benito Don´t do in 2006, and than some riders can´t do in these days, so for me, he is the best, untill today :)...

is my point of view :)

That´s what you think, well, CLS do sidehops than benito Don´t do in 2006, and than some riders can´t do in these days, so for me, he is the best, untill today :)...

But you're saying that they're the best trials riders in the world. They may be your favourite riders and they may be able to sidehop higher than others but that doesn't make them the best trials riders...

But you're saying that they're the best trials riders in the world. They may be your favourite riders and they may be able to sidehop higher than others but that doesn't make them the best trials riders...

+1 smoothness and style comes way over the hight of a move. also the plain fact benito is hopping over rails a inch or two lower than craigs biggest sidehop, if thats all you care about sidehopforum.co.uk (Y)

Forgot about Akrigg, he's up there

chris pushed the boundrys or trials, i.e brakeless and is a epic rider (Y) lives too close to be my fav rider haha but you should see him on the downhill bike now! hes taken to that sport so well.

hes my fav all around rider as he can go on anybike and still be at a world class levle, the b*****d!

And Trials isn't just about hopping and gapping, anyway there's another thread about that discussion.

My favorite riders are Rowan Johns and Stan Shaw. Rowan because the lines he makes in his videos are just plain awesome and Stan's riding is so controlled and smooth.

Then I'd say Ali C, TRA, Danny Mac, Dani Comas, Cesar Cañas, Ben Travis, Benito Ros, Hermance, Kenny Belaey, Koekoek, James Porter, Ben Slinger, Akrigg and the list really goes on, there are just too many awesome riders.

I know. For me its what makes trials, "Trials" if you get me ? Where is the thread that u mentioned ?

Laurence.

the old forgotten un-sung heroes of trials, who probably PUSHED the boundaires 1st!?!?!in a BIG BIG WAY!

Trials Kings!

James Hyland

Danny Holroyd

Chris Swallow

Adam Burns

4 names that used to inspire me to ride my bike to the max!?!?!there sheer videos were the best and always will be,i bet if you ask CLS and Tunni etc, they will have been inspired by these guys to GO BIG or go home.......

Wayne :)

Fruitbat - lets get out and catch up!?!?!some more photo's ;)

boon.

Word.

Such individuality, such creativity, such style. I honestly think that if it wasn't for Berridge I probably wouldn't be as hooked on street as I am now, watching his videos really opened my eyes to what you can do on a bike and to the limitlessness of the trials discipline.

i prefer cls to benito but to be fair benito can sidehop bigger. fact.

Edited by nickdonboy

the old forgotten un-sung heroes of trials, who probably PUSHED the boundaires 1st!?!?!in a BIG BIG WAY!

Trials Kings!

James Hyland

Danny Holroyd

Chris Swallow

Adam Burns

4 names that used to inspire me to ride my bike to the max!?!?!there sheer videos were the best and always will be,i bet if you ask CLS and Tunni etc, they will have been inspired by these guys to GO BIG or go home.......

Wayne :)

Fruitbat - lets get out and catch up!?!?!some more photo's ;)

It's about time you got your assssss into gear and ride your bike again!!!!

Rather than playing a gay mans sport running around chasing each other FAGBAWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!!

well have to have a hop soon wayne give me a text or ring.

YOUR MUM! :D

what someone had to say it!