Your Fave Rider.

Laurence--Trials

It's weird - I used to ride with Phil a lot in London, and he used to do some f**king nuts stuff on his BMX. Just general kinda things that I wouldn't have thought were do-able, that he'd do. I hadn't really watched many of his trials videos, and it's cool to see this sort of 'other side' to him that I didn't really know about. I knew from the odd time I'd ridden with him when he was on his trials bike he had The Skills, but it was cool seeing that video and seeing some of the fully rad stuff he's done in the past. The main thing I miss about London is all my friends down there, and Phil definitely falls into that category.

Danny Mac nuff said! but i love watchin ryan leech ride he's awesome. Martyn Ashton pure class, Jeff Lenosky for trials and street riding and also the Japanese guy from leaps and bounds (sorry if i appear ignorant) i love his style and his 'f**k it' i'll have ago attitude, really refreshing for a TGS rider!

Craig lee scott used to ride with him and i can truthfully say he deffinatly inspired me to push myself more then anybody ive met, riding the ghetto areas of doncaster,sheff,rotherham,wathh, good, goooood times :) still think zoo video 28 is the joint best riding video out along side, danny mac aprill 2009 and zoo vid 30

James Porter proper agressive style, never met him but seems like an awesome lad in videos, turning into abit of a monster of recent, needs a new street vid out though....

Craig lee scott used to ride with him and i can truthfully say he deffinatly inspired me to push myself more then anybody ive met, riding the ghetto areas of doncaster,sheff,rotherham,wathh, good, goooood times :) still think zoo video 28 is the joint best riding video out along side, danny mac aprill 2009 and zoo vid 30

James Porter proper agressive style, never met him but seems like an awesome lad in videos, turning into abit of a monster of recent, needs a new street vid out though....

I loved them zoo vids they're pritty good :)

Laurence.

At first I thought Danny Mac but it is too easy to say him and he doesn't really cut it for me after all the hype he got from the video, don't get me wrong, he is amazing but everyone knows it if you get what I mean. Now my two favourite riders are Ali C as he rides natural and has amazing style, and Rowan Johns for his smooth amazing style.

I remember the first bike show i went to, think it was 2002. I just watched Ed Tounge pretty much all day, and it really made me appreiciate the more streetier side of things. I think i think he has been an inspiration to alot of street riders but seems to always be forgotten in things like this. Maybe because hes not around so much anymore. Never the less a truly awesome rider back in his day.