Your Fave Rider.

Laurence--Trials

I remember the first bike show i went to, think it was 2002. I just watched Ed Tounge pretty much all day, and it really made me appreiciate the more streetier side of things. I think i think he has been an inspiration to alot of street riders but seems to always be forgotten in things like this. Maybe because hes not around so much anymore. Never the less a truly awesome rider back in his day.

amen to that. he got me into street really. he was the pre cursor to danny mac. he rides bmx now which is where he started riding

mine would have to be beau. although he has gone and i never met him, watching his old video's are very inspirational to me and also the video's of DJ. I also like the line's stan shaw take's in his video's. I'm starting to find the natural video's more inspirational now though as I'm starting to move away from street trials and into natural.

More natural video's please.

Or some street that isn't all TGS. ==== Get a line.

Scott

Hmm, tough, id have to say TRA or Danny macaskill (even though hes not trials). Dont forget about the brazil riders, diego magno is pretty good and so is his little brother.

Why does everyone keep saying this? Is it the new cool thing to do or something? Danny is a trials rider, just one who's doing something a bit different (to the trails world, that is) And yes, i'm expecting the "no way man, he's a bmxer on an Inspired" comments - how many bmxers do you know who ride like that?

Why does everyone keep saying this? Is it the new cool thing to do or something? Danny is a trials rider, just one who's doing something a bit different (to the trails world, that is) And yes, i'm expecting the "no way man, he's a bmxer on an Inspired" comments - how many bmxers do you know who ride like that?

Nicely put.

Danny is just as much a trials rider to any other trials rider in the world apart from alot of them nowadays are TGS which sucks and not to ass lick him but he does what he feels like on a bike for the fun of it as he said on a dvd i got out of MBUK. We need more riders who will do sections in video's rather than the now extremely common TGS video's.

People be original not the same as everyone else.

I know, I'm just getting sick of it now. Well I never liked it. In his Home section we got to see him ride what some might say are more trialsy lines which hardly anyone on here could do.

DANNY MACASKILL IS A TRIALS RIDER! just look at some of his earlier videos when he was ridin that echo, he did plenty of tgs moves, but because he is doing something different everyone shuns him. Akrigg does things differently but no one bad mouths him. Just the other day i was talkin to 3 bmx'ers and a dirt rider and as soon as i asked have they seen the latest Danny Mac video they all went "oh the guy on the inspired trials bike" if i had said Ot Pi they wouldnt of had a clue. Danny has done more promoting trials than some of these "proper" trials riders he is pushing the boundry and isnt what this sport is about?

Rofl bmxers have been on my bike and been able to do gaps to front and tail whips and shit, so danny macs pretty much a bmxer, my fav rider, probs damon, porter, ben travis, jmc, lazenby, swindle, little sam, winton, kiki, jeff the russian and probs a few others

not forgetting muel (Y) .