Your Fave Rider.

Laurence--Trials

Rofl bmxers have been on my bike and been able to do gaps to front and tail whips and shit, so danny macs pretty much a bmxer, my fav rider, probs damon, porter, ben travis, jmc, lazenby, swindle, little sam, winton, kiki, jeff the russian and probs a few others

not forgetting muel (Y) .

Lol! Cheers love, I'd say you were one of mine, but you go all faint at the sight of a rock or a section or a line, so that makes you kinda shit... :P

Is he a bmxer or were they trials riders? Controversy...

I can only do trials, and pretty badly at that, I can if ride backwards because I just fall off. :P

actually, you re right mate

let the fun and the coolness to bmx

trials can keep only the gayness

If you think it's gay then why ride? You make no sense, you come on here moaning about how trials is shit and not what it used to be. But you continue to come on here and continue to ride. You don't seem like a very clever person so I'll say it in a way that even, yes EVEN you can understand- Shut up.

If you think it's gay then why ride? You make no sense, you come on here moaning about how trials is shit and not what it used to be. But you continue to come on here and continue to ride. You don't seem like a very clever person so I'll say it in a way that even, yes EVEN you can understand- Shut up.

I love trials, that's why keep riding and posting here :)

there is a lot of way to ride a trials bike...I love tgs way(when it's well done) but I m afraid it's mostly loved and appreciated by young trials geeks, and also it seems a bit limited ( a lot of people seems bored about riding trials because they just can't go bigger )

What I prefer is riding a bike like porter, staples or even keita... those riders can go really big, but they keep the fun and the fresh in the riding...(lines and spins + big moves and dangerous shit)

danny mac is not my fav rider at all...he is maybe one of the most skilled and tallented but he is like a tgs rider...he choose a extreme way to ride a "trials bike"...

what is interesting is, his style is a lot more appreciated by the crowd than tgs or even comp style...

if you choose to say " he's not doing trials" I think it's sad, because you choose to think that trials riding is only the boring side.

I prefer to think that danny mac, damon watson and gilles coustellier are the extreme style of riding of what trials is at the moment

sorry if you think I m not clever...but I m afraid I will not shut my mouth :shifty:

it's a shame we can't ride together...maybe we could have fun ( or maybe not :giggle: )

Ryan Leech, the guy invented style back in the day!! Absolute hero....

REALLY ? :o

Lol! Cheers love, I'd say you were one of mine, but you go all faint at the sight of a rock or a section or a line, so that makes you kinda shit... :P

I can only do trials, and pretty badly at that, I can if ride backwards because I just fall off. :P

Do you have any videos muel ?

thanks.

Laurence.

Nothing recent, and the ones I did make were pretty shit.

Mat's just on a wind-up, ignore him lol.

Here's my latest video, all the clips are from between a year and 9 months ago:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1654

cheers mate (Y)

video was good, do you ride stock now ?

Laurence.

Yep, have done for a year in 8 days time. Got my Kot for my 18th.

Just got a new frame, just got to sort the last few bits out and it'll be good to roll again, so I'll be doing another vid. Bit better on stock now, but much worse on Mod seeing as I sold it 6 months ago. :P

Edited by Muel

Going to keep this short as its pissing me off. Danny mac is a trials rider who is more fluid with his lines than the likes of neil t, cls and the rest of you tgs lot. this is ridiculous the way you lot are saying he is not a trials rider. Wait there then, ok if he's not a trials rider why does he ride a trials bike? can any of you answer that because it would really help me see where you lot are coming from. The last I heard the Inspired Fourplay was a trials bike not a bmx or a dirt jumper. Can we end this crap of danny not being a trials rider.

And you TGS riders you can carry on riding the same as everyone else (well it seems to look that way on most trials videos nowadays) or you could do lines and make videos interesting again.

Scott

Yep, have done for a year in 8 days time. Got my Kot for my 18th.

Just got a new frame, just got to sort the last few bits out and it'll be good to roll again, so I'll be doing another vid. Bit better on stock now, but much worse on Mod seeing as I sold it 6 months ago. :P

Nice what frame ? when is your new vid due to be out ?

Going to keep this short as its pissing me off. Danny mac is a trials rider who is more fluid with his lines than the likes of neil t, cls and the rest of you tgs lot. this is ridiculous the way you lot are saying he is not a trials rider. Wait there then, ok if he's not a trials rider why does he ride a trials bike? can any of you answer that because it would really help me see where you lot are coming from. The last I heard the Inspired Fourplay was a trials bike not a bmx or a dirt jumper. Can we end this crap of danny not being a trials rider.

And you TGS riders you can carry on riding the same as everyone else (well it seems to look that way on most trials videos nowadays) or you could do lines and make videos interesting again.

Scott

People say hes a bmxer on a trials bike... if you look at his vids each trick he dose after it say trials or bmx (wich trick it was) then he tends to do more bmx stuff...

Thing is... trials is just navigating obstacles. TGS is... well, not really even that. Street, well, when you get so damn good at trials, like Danny or Phil, that you can do trials AND throw in some cool tricks in there, you get street. People refuse to call it trials though. Phil's videos contain a nice mix of tricks and trials moves, but despite that, no-one would actually call it a trials video.

HAAAA YOU'RE SHIT

According to the Boothinator, you're a whole lot worse. :P

And that was all at least 9 months ago....

Nice what frame ? when is your new vid due to be out ?

Simtra ST-1, and I dunno, when I've learnt to ride properly again lol.

According to the Boothinator, you're a whole lot worse. :P

And that was all at least 9 months ago....

Simtra ST-1, and I dunno, when I've learnt to ride properly again lol.

wow pritty nice frame! silver right? Haha

when did you achually start riding ?

I've only been riding sayy.... month 3 weeks now (N)