Your Fave Rider.

Laurence--Trials

Going to keep this short as its pissing me off. Danny mac is a trials rider who is more fluid with his lines than the likes of neil t, cls and the rest of you tgs lot. this is ridiculous the way you lot are saying he is not a trials rider. Wait there then, ok if he's not a trials rider why does he ride a trials bike? can any of you answer that because it would really help me see where you lot are coming from. The last I heard the Inspired Fourplay was a trials bike not a bmx or a dirt jumper. Can we end this crap of danny not being a trials rider.

And you TGS riders you can carry on riding the same as everyone else (well it seems to look that way on most trials videos nowadays) or you could do lines and make videos interesting again.

Scott

shush

Thing is... trials is just navigating obstacles. TGS is... well, not really even that. Street, well, when you get so damn good at trials, like Danny or Phil, that you can do trials AND throw in some cool tricks in there, you get street. People refuse to call it trials though. Phil's videos contain a nice mix of tricks and trials moves, but despite that, no-one would actually call it a trials video.

I don't see how you can say TGS isn't trials. It's navigating obstacles, just one at a time. I say that Danny isn't a trials rider but only 'cause I know people like "ScottTrials" and that Chimpanzy douch will blow up when they read it. He is a trials rider, but only as much as people like Damon and Neil.

Going to keep this short as its pissing me off. Danny mac is a trials rider who is more fluid with his lines than the likes of neil t, cls and the rest of you tgs lot. this is ridiculous the way you lot are saying he is not a trials rider. Wait there then, ok if he's not a trials rider why does he ride a trials bike? can any of you answer that because it would really help me see where you lot are coming from. The last I heard the Inspired Fourplay was a trials bike not a bmx or a dirt jumper. Can we end this crap of danny not being a trials rider.

And you TGS riders you can carry on riding the same as everyone else (well it seems to look that way on most trials videos nowadays) or you could do lines and make videos interesting again.

Scott

doesnt pass as a trials bike

its gotta seat :o:D