Adamant 24"

AdamR28

Not a fan of the bike at all, but I must say, the workmanship on the rear end of that frame looks really nice, too bad they sorta skimped out on the front. Top and down tubes should always be welded together IMO. Non joined always feel so flexy in the front.

I would say the inspired is still the best, in terms of looks.

I'm not a fan of the cnc'ed yoke, as well as the downtube - are they trying to make it stiffer with that odd cross-section shape?

The inspired is smooth all round, everything looks right. But for the Echo and Adamant 24", hmm, i feel that it's like creating a 24" frame for the sake of creating one...

I would say the inspired is still the best, in terms of looks.

I'm not a fan of the cnc'ed yoke, as well as the downtube - are they trying to make it stiffer with that odd cross-section shape?

The inspired is smooth all round, everything looks right. But for the Echo and Adamant 24", hmm, i feel that it's like creating a 24" frame for the sake of creating one...

the echo has a much more rounded profile, it looks like a small control 09 to be honest, Im pretty interested in the echo but I need to ride one to tell if i like it or not.

jamie

looks pretty sweet, but the seat area looks a bit odd i think, think its to do with the silly low top tube like rowan said

EDIT: HAHAHA just checked the echo site, look at those beasts. tartys pics are deffinatly doing these bikes a huge favour.

Edited by Martin Grainger

shame the tt is so low (like the freetrials)...

Word. There's virtually no point bothering running a seat on something that low, plus for a 'streety' setup it just looks whack.

Be interesting to see if a Mid/Spanish style BB takes off for trials...

• 10 years later...

Mwahahaha, MASSIVE bump for this as I've just bought the same frame. 

Despite the questionable design I'm pretty sure the geo on this is gonna be absolutely perfect for me but only time will tell. Just need to source some forks, bars, cranks and FFW (want to go freehub at some point) and she can be built up! :devil:

• Like 2