Muel 7

Muel

Just made a video with the clips I'd taken since about Christmas, hardly ridden at all since January so the Kot ones are all dated from them, the Simtra ones are from a couple of days ago, so still getting used to it.

Not too far off where I was when I stopped riding often.

Anyway, comment away please!

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

That was good, youve got such a good set up there in your garden, And on the second part of your video you seemed to be much quicker e.g hops etc on your new bike lol.

goood riding i enjoyed that.

I like the way you hop really fast

The way you hop so fast when you set up makes you look so much worse than you actually are!

yeh I didn't realise I did it until I started editing, looks seriously shit haha, will make an effort not to do it from now on.

I feel much more comfertable and confident on the Simtra, so I don't spend as long setting up for stuff. (Also need to cut down for future filming).

Massive improvement from the Echo lite, Stock deffinatly suits you more ! Look alot more comfortable on the Simtra than the Kot aswell (Y)

Keep it up ^_^

Cheers mate, yeh it's seems to suit me a lot better!

Yer looking good mate, defiantly a big improvement from the last video I saw off you, and im sure once upon a time you stated these to quotes to me;

''I will never ride a stock, there gay''

''I would never ride a magure they are shit''

If only you had listened to me earlier haha!

That was about 2 years ago! i couldn't fit on stocks then, I was about 5'7 and 10 stone! :lol:

Very controlled riding. You make riding look fun and effortless. How old is your simtra? I thought simtra stopped making frames a long time ago.

Yeh they stopped making them in 2007, I was lucky to find this one really, the guy didn't ride it a lot from what I heard, then stripped a brake mount thread and hung it on the wall for ages, so it's still in really good condition.

I've got a spare pallet ready to make that stack up to 5, just need to wait for the ground to dry out a bit, we've had really heavy rain for the last few days and it's like a marsh out there now. :(

ive been waiting for this for a while :P

I think that you seemed more relaxed on the mod, yet you can still pull the same sized moves on the stock :o craziness. And you seemed to be just at home on the simtra as the KOT which is pretty cool! And move wise you're looking pretty good, none of it seemed flukey or 'just about', nice one!

Anyway nice to see you still riding. Get back to it Sam! ride more! When I get some time, Ill try sort out a ride near you ;)

ive been waiting for this for a while :P

I think that you seemed more relaxed on the mod, yet you can still pull the same sized moves on the stock :o craziness. And you seemed to be just at home on the simtra as the KOT which is pretty cool! And move wise you're looking pretty good, none of it seemed flukey or 'just about', nice one!

Anyway nice to see you still riding. Get back to it Sam! ride more! When I get some time, Ill try sort out a ride near you ;)

Cheers Matt, sounds great, can stay at mine if you want? Theres several decent places within about an hours drive. Would be great to see you again anyway. (Y)

Muel i am actually dying to ride with you! Dont know why maybe im just attracted to your bike colour. Do you ever hit up plymouth?

Nah Plymouth is kind of at the wrong end of the country I'm afraid! I think it's about 300 miles away.