New Cls!

Ben-jamin'

how about just dont wet your sens and wait untill he brings out a video on here,

seen as he dident post it, and now taken it off. . . .

maybe you might come to think maybe he dosent want you to see this and having a tf account of his own posting a video of him that hes not wanted to put on here is fairly rude if you ask me.

finding this video on youtube is all good but keep it to your self and dont post a video that the makers chosen no to do him self (Y)

"ohh its a video of craig on the new proto onza, hes uploaded it onto youtube but obv forgotten to post it on tf even though both onza and craig are keeping this frame low key, i know what ill do ill post it onto tf im sure they wont mind" 3pages later . . . . . . we get 1 great video taken away from youtube,loads of people allmost in tears about not getting to see cls and me posting this because if he they wanted it on tf they would have put it on.

Theres my rant and dont want to start anything but my point is right there in front of you! dont post whats not your to post

how about just dont wet your sens and wait untill he brings out a video on here,

maybe you might come to think maybe he dosent want you to see this and having a tf account of his own posting a video of him that hes not wanted to put on here is fairly rude if you ask me.

finding this video on youtube is all good but keep it to your self and dont post a video that the makers chosen no to do him self (Y)

"ohh its a video of craig on the new proto onza, hes uploaded it onto youtube but obv forgotten to post it on tf even though both onza and craig are keeping this frame low key, i know what ill do ill post it onto tf im sure they wont mind" 3pages later . . . . . . we get 1 great video taken away from youtube,loads of people allmost in tears about not getting to see cls and me posting this because if he they wanted it on tf they would have put it on.

Theres my rant and dont want to start anything but my point is right there in front of you! dont post whats not your to post

Wow, what aload of bollocks, if he wanted to keep it on a low then why stick it on youtube all together? He ovbiously wanted people to see but Onza told him to take it down.

Edited by Sam F

Wow, what aload of bollocks, if he wanted to keep it on a low then why stick it on youtube all together? He ovbiously wanted people to see but Onza told him to take it down.

Lmao, If he didnt want anyone to see it, It wasnt a very bright idea posting it on the worlds biggest video host was it?

when did I say anything about him posting on youtubes bad? if he wanted it on the forum . . . . . he would of put it on the forum, if he wanted it on youtube for joe and others to see just to show how hes getting along fair play.

seen as hes a member of the forum and dident post it on the forum ? you getting the hint anyone, no? ill help you out a little then. he obv dident want it on the forum :)

and seen as its no longer on youtube either , im guessing by posting someone elses video that they choose not too post them selves kinda dident go down too well (Y)

Edited by Seabasss

Thats where you said something about youtube.

Thats pretty narrow minded though, Your not seeing the full picture, Think of all the 'trials riders', 'people' searching "Cls" "Craig Lee Scott" on youtube, Someone is bound to find it, thats why im saying why use the biggest video host in the world, Why not something a little more low key, Anyway who died and made you craigs manager?

Edited by Connor Powell

Thats where you said something about youtube.

Thats pretty narrow minded though, Your not seeing the full picture, Think of all the 'trials riders', 'people' searching "Cls" "Craig Lee Scott" on youtube, Someone is bound to find it, thats why im saying why use the biggest video host in the world, Why not something a little more low key, Anyway who died and made you craigs manager?

haha what ever then obv im not seeing the big picture, however seen as the video is no longer there I strongly think you attempt to see the big picture aswell. also if there is more than one person you want to send a video of this size, youtube/vimeo etc would be quicker than sending to joe and others so posting this on the world biggest video site is a good idea.

And no TF members what so ever go onto Youtube?

and your whay not seeing the full picture either seen as not one person has even said that tf members dont go on youtube and my post isnt about him posting on youtube its about someone posting it on tf when the maker or the video hasent done so himself.

Thats pretty much me, hope ive not kept all you youngsters up too late