New Cls!

Ben-jamin'

how about just dont wet your sens and wait untill he brings out a video on here,

seen as he dident post it, and now taken it off. . . .

maybe you might come to think maybe he dosent want you to see this and having a tf account of his own posting a video of him that hes not wanted to put on here is fairly rude if you ask me.

finding this video on youtube is all good but keep it to your self and dont post a video that the makers chosen no to do him self (Y)

"ohh its a video of craig on the new proto onza, hes uploaded it onto youtube but obv forgotten to post it on tf even though both onza and craig are keeping this frame low key, i know what ill do ill post it onto tf im sure they wont mind" 3pages later . . . . . . we get 1 great video taken away from youtube,loads of people allmost in tears about not getting to see cls and me posting this because if he they wanted it on tf they would have put it on.

Theres my rant and dont want to start anything but my point is right there in front of you! dont post whats not your to post

I will back you up on that Mr.Cock,

If Craig wanted people to know about the vid i am pretty sure he would of posted it on here.

So just wait for him to bring one out.

everybody shut the f**k up! its a video for christ sake you have all got your handbags out over a video.

Really its pathetic stop moaning you all sound like 6 year olds!!!!! (Y)

just be patient and keep your taliwackers in your pants then have a wank over him or what ever you do when he brings the proper vid out!

everybody shut the f**k up! its a video for christ sake you have all got your handbags out over a video.

Really its pathetic stop moaning you all sound like 6 year olds!!!!! (Y)

just be patient and keep your taliwackers in your pants then have a wank over him or what ever you do when he brings the proper vid out!

Now who sounds like a 6 year old?

how about just dont wet your sens and wait untill he brings out a video on here,

seen as he dident post it, and now taken it off. . . .

maybe you might come to think maybe he dosent want you to see this and having a tf account of his own posting a video of him that hes not wanted to put on here is fairly rude if you ask me.

finding this video on youtube is all good but keep it to your self and dont post a video that the makers chosen no to do him self (Y)

"ohh its a video of craig on the new proto onza, hes uploaded it onto youtube but obv forgotten to post it on tf even though both onza and craig are keeping this frame low key, i know what ill do ill post it onto tf im sure they wont mind" 3pages later . . . . . . we get 1 great video taken away from youtube,loads of people allmost in tears about not getting to see cls and me posting this because if he they wanted it on tf they would have put it on.

Theres my rant and dont want to start anything but my point is right there in front of you! dont post whats not your to post

Your a plug.

Just sayin.

On the other hand, that video was insane. I'm happy I got to see it before it was removed.

Craig uploaded it to show me how he was getting on with the frame. He then noticed some one had found it so he took it down. It was not ment to impress anyone he was just showing me a couple of clips. Im sure he would rather have 1 big release with a sensational impact that he will post himself on here. We are keeping the frame a from public viewing for obvious reasons I would have thought.