Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ben H!

Pedals?

16 posts in this topic

Hi, need to get a decent set of pedals cause i snapped my monty ones last night, i'm riding on two completly different ones at the minute lol, i was thinking of the wellgo mg 1's, but not to sure, any thoughts??

Cheers,

Ben.

Hi, need to get a decent set of pedals cause i snapped my monty ones last night, i'm riding on two completly different ones at the minute lol, i was thinking of the wellgo mg 1's, but not to sure, any thoughts??

Cheers,

Ben.

I love mine :) strong, hold pins well,. and light as fek

I love mine :) strong, hold pins well,. and light as fek

Cheers Alex

Wellgo mg1's. If you can get the ti axle, much weight savings. But even without they are by far the best for durability, weight and grip, all put together in one.

Wellgo mg1's. If you can get the ti axle, much weight savings. But even without they are by far the best for durability, weight and grip, all put together in one.

+1 I wouldn't even recomend any other pedals for trials. ^_^

MG1Ti's here, super light, grippy and seem to be holding up very well - Im not a pedal basher though :)

MG1Ti's here, super light, grippy and seem to be holding up very well - Im not a pedal basher though :)

Neither am i lol, it was on it's last legs anyway, so mg-1's it is then, cheers.

dmr v8's are the way to go :)

V8's are good :)

I think v8's are just aluminum versions of mg1's basically. Same pattern and number of pins i think. Theyre just heavier and cheaper.

I think v8's are just aluminum versions of mg1's basically. Same pattern and number of pins i think. Theyre just heavier and cheaper.

dont be a weight weeny , there pedals...get over it :blink:

Get MG1's, there's really nothing more you could want from a set of pedals. And if you get the Ti ones, they're f**king light as well.

DMR's are smaller and in my opinion, less comfortable.

v8's are nothing like mg1's shape wise. I just bought some mg1's from Merlin Cycles for £35 which is a right bobby dazler when you think they are the same as Try-alls and Trialtechs only much cheaper. My only issue is i bet the pins rip out quite easily seeing as magnesium is quite soft. They feel nice and big under foot :)

My 3 year old V12s are still going strong with only two pins missing! Best pedals I have ever owned!

Cheers Lads, for the advice (Y)