Brititsh Trials Cup - Final Round

I had a great time. I knew I couldnt get q good overall position due to missing so many rounds, so I just let myself have a laugh in the sections, trying wheelies and no strato dabs. This meant my score was pretty shocking, but it didn't bother me.

Thanks for everyones help in the series, especially Barbara! Breaking an ankle while setting sections is commitment!

Both event results for Shipley and year end results are all now up on the website www.biketrialuk.co.uk.

Podium pics from Shipley are also up, but not had time to do the year end podium pics or ridings pics. Hospital tomorrow :ermm: but will try to do them on Wednesday.

Thanks a lot everyone for the comments! I'll post you a picture of my pot and crutches :lol:

B

pot picture my arse Barbara, I can't believe you broke your ankle before you laid out even 1 section. I think next year we'll be looking for a little more commitment! If you get what I mean :giggle:

Got a lovely red pot to match me toe nailvarnish!!! Not to put any weight on it for six weeks ... Brian's banned me from section-setting in the future, so it's all down to you Mick :P

• 2 weeks later...
Got a lovely red pot to match me toe nailvarnish!!! Not to put any weight on it for six weeks ... Brian's banned me from section-setting in the future, so it's all down to you Mick :P

get better soon barbara, ill tell mick its all down to him ;) x