The Dark Lord Rides! (antitron 4)

sayshell

I was implying that he was the canadain equivalent of our northern TGS slegzzz...

Doesn't mean he has to do TGS, simply means he's a Canadian GSH (Gothic, Spinning Headbanger for short).

:rolleyes:

since when was riding tgs mean you have to be a headbanging goth?

so its about the way you dress more than the way you RIDE?

Looks like you just missed Jardo's original point aswell...

He was comparing the narrow-minded sterotype that TGS riders have, (only doing 3 moves), and the "f**k the haters" image, with this dude, who only really spins round and round, and rides whilst wearing wings.

Notice I said stereotype, I don't think that TGS riders are like the stereotype at all, I get on really well with a fair few riders who would be labelled, "TGS" riders.

Does that mean the same in the States Canada as it does here? :giggle:

F1n85rAq1pelmofl4ANbzcCro1_500.gif

yes that is correct I normally ride in those things.

its very interesting read this...

http://thecomeupbmx.net/videos/i-dont-know...either#comments

it seems trials riders and bmxers have inversed their opinions. Last year all the bmxers were like stay with a bmx and trials riders were get a bmx, now its the other way around. I have to say though trials riders have more intelligent opinions. At least people here talk about the riding. 99% of bmxers comments are about how gay the bike looks not realizing they are riding a kids bike already.

yes that is correct I normally ride in those things.

its very interesting read this...

http://thecomeupbmx.net/videos/i-dont-know...either#comments

it seems trials riders and bmxers have inversed their opinions. Last year all the bmxers were like stay with a bmx and trials riders were get a bmx, now its the other way around. I have to say though trials riders have more intelligent opinions. At least people here talk about the riding. 99% of bmxers comments are about how gay the bike looks not realizing they are riding a kids bike already.

have you even read any comments people have left? telling you to change your CLOTHES, atleast commenting about the bike is in the same category as riding.

Looks like you just missed Jardo's original point aswell...

See why I gave up, I see you have as well.

So TGS doesnt even stand for tap gap sidehop anymore? it stands for liking heavyer music than normal. and not wearing 'normal' clothes, whatever NORMAL is?

I was making the analogy that over here we have "normal" riders and the TGS SLEGZZZ, and that maybe in Canada they have "normal" riders and SPINNING GOTHIC SLEGGZZZZ instead of TGS SLEGZZZZ.

It's not rocket science, unless your scared of sunlight and acoustic guitars...

See why I gave up, I see you have as well.

I was making the analogy that over here we have "normal" riders and the TGS SLEGZZZ, and that maybe in Canada they have "normal" riders and SPINNING GOTHIC SLEGGZZZZ instead of TGS SLEGZZZZ.

It's not rocket science, unless your scared of sunlight and acoustic guitars...

So, its not about the riding anymore? its about the clothes, music + lifestyle?

why the f**k do you care, aslong as hes not doing 50 sidehops in 1 video, its NOTHING to do with you, go f**king die, you narrowminded willy.

Can't be bothered any more, there was a time when I'd sit here and argue to the death but I really can't be bothered.

The sooner you realize being a keyboard warrior is a shit existence the better.

I cannot believe, you, out of EVERYONE on the forum, says that.

You sit here trying to rip into everything anyone says/posts what isnt to your taste, then call me a 'keyboard warrior' because your so pointless and narrowminded about other people.

I think the vids pretty good, its weird with the headbanging or whatever, but his ridings pretty good he can spin for fookin ages without getting dizzy, still think he should get a bmx but do what you like.

I cannot believe, you, out of EVERYONE on the forum, says that.

You sit here trying to rip into everything anyone says/posts what isnt to your taste, then call me a 'keyboard warrior' because your so pointless and narrowminded about other people.

I think the vids pretty good, its weird with the headbanging or whatever, but his ridings pretty good he can spin for fookin ages without getting dizzy, still think he should get a bmx but do what you like.

Your such a piss off. Go away already. I'm surprised you can even sit down and go on your computer considering the tightness of your pants.