Tartybikes.blogspot.com

Ali C

A rough spec is:

Frame: Win

Forks: Win

Bars: Win

I can't remember it off hand, I'll try and track it down in a bit.

EDIT:

Frame: Yaabaa Stinger

Forks: Echo SL

Bars: Try-All Rage '09

Stem: Tarty Forged

Headset: Ultra nice Chris King

BB: Reset (w/Echo SL crank bolts)

Cranks: Try-All

Pedals: Try-All Tinesium MG-1

Chain: Trialtech Lite

Bashring: Trialtech Ti half-ring

Wheelset: Try-All 'H' hubs/Try-All hOle rims/Sapim spokes (Conti Der Kaiser rear, single ply 2.1" High Roller up front)

Brakes: Magura HS33/4-finger blade/SL clamps/LGM pads (rear) - Monotrial front disc

Think that's everything. All the bolts in pretty much everything are ti, apart from a couple of alloys.

This is actually OBM, but Ali's currently running some Echos on his stock. Think he's going back to Trialtechs and a front disc for the strizeets (Stoppie action ahoy), and saving the front V for comps.

I think Stan's working through e-mails 'n' stuff this afternoon, so you maaaay get an answer later on. Maybe.

If you mean weight wise, probably a shade under 9.4kg now it's been ground. If you mean price wise, we can't really say 'cos it varies depending on the build specified...

I meant the cost of that specific build. Just interested in how much it was for the guy to get a brand new pimped out machine.

sorry i should have explained in more detail :-

I genuinely don't know how much it was in total, and again, we don't usually like to disclose exact prices of builds like that 'cos it tends to make things... complicated, sometimes.

It wasn't cheap, but it is worth it :P If you knock the bits in a big order on the website you should get an idea.