Rugby

seaine

Hi,

This forum has a lot people on here and does anyone on here play rugby.

i am interested in what people level people have played at and where you play.

I played in the uk for a few years with saints acdemey and then to widnes for a year.I am now on loan in belgium from albi in france two years.i am playing international level too.

It's not thaaaaaaaaaat hard to kick for 3 in a match. 5 for a try is notably more difficult. 2 kicks still outweigh a single ball down, but with the conversion you keep the edge. Of course, you've gotta get the score in a decent position to keep the conversion doable...

NB: Points apply to real rugby, not that namby-pamby League shite ;)

Yeah I play(ed). I was playing outside centre for ages then I decided I wanted to play prop, (both loose and tight) I haven't played since college but really badly want to get back into it, but my fitness level has dropped loads, so need to get back on it as soon as I've done all my RAF medical/fitness.

I play rugby, im pretty much a jack of all trades having played Fly half, full back and both centre posistions during school and college years. Since then I started playing second row and flanker and part timed at number 8 too so i can do most things. Im not particularly good at any of them but I can do them. Havent started playing for this season as of yet, really got into cricket in the summer and i'm looking to keep that up as it turns out im actually quite good at it.

Aimed at the topic starter, how tall are you? 100kg at like 5'4 is alot but say youre like 6'3 or something, not that big at all.

Hi,

This forum has a lot people on here and does anyone on here play rugby.

i am interested in what people level people have played at and where you play.

I played in the uk for a few years with saints acdemey and then to widnes for a year.I am now on loan in belgium from albi in france two years.i am playing international level too.

I play rugby for my school:P we are the best obviously.:D I have been asked to play for the county but i decided not to as I don't know all that much about rugby:) I play tight head prop (Y)

Edited by Sprog!

I play pretty decent level, our first team is in nation 2 north. Hopefully going to sail academy trials! Play 2nd row, or have played 8 at lower level!

Could at least spell Sale right :P

As a matter of interest, how heavy + tall are you? I play lock and am pathetically scrawny. 17, 6'3"ish and 12st dead. Bloody appalling. Should at least be 13st at a minimum and even then that would be light. Was quite annoying playing with a 6'8" no8 at 18st.