Another One For Tf

Matthew_Gibson

I was wondering about this at work today. Mainly because 95% of the PM's I get are when I am at work. (during 9-5) and its mainly on forsale relaited items. just wondered how hard it would be to use a means of when I or you get a PM if sends you a text with the same message on.

I know you can just get the guys number and what not, but I don't really give my number out. unless I know the guy, I'm giving him a lot of money.

People will have there own opinion on this. Fire away!

i press one button on my phone, and my hotmail inbox loads up,wich gets an email when i get a pm, im sure i could set it up so i can access my pm's with one button, just doesnt seem worth it.

if your phone doesnt support using the internet on it, I dont see how having text message alerts to pm's will help really.(as even if you carry the bits with you to work, to post out if someone buys them) without internet access youd have to wait till you got to a computer to check that theyd payed anyway.