Art

DrDoom

Just a random lean canvas drawing. Looks waaayy too blank but i dunno how to add on it now. Wanna do a crowd stretching back but the perspective I started with is wrong to do that. Letters need sorting too.

4090856883_920ef51a5a.jpg

Another unhappy man:

4090855743_6cb4e202bd.jpg

Edited by Max Quinn

Good stuff in this thread . My geeky fascination with medieval European architecture and arcane symbolism leads to these sometimes ...

This first one is done on the back of an large envelope , really nicely textured , grainy paper with a suitable parchment look :

A rare attempt at portrait:

Hours with pens and protractors :

And my most intricate effort :

( Those last 2 blackened using Photoshop , 'cause it requires no artistic ability and saves several hours and expensve pens . ) Kinda been a while since I really finished a good one , I expect to sketch more during the coming winter .

I am amazed by all of your art work,i never new we had so many people who are fantastic at art on this forum. I'm going to give it a go and see what i can do.. if i do something "okay" then i might post it on here tomorrow.

EDIT: can someone give me something easy to draw? something.. biginner ?

Edited by Laurence--Trials

First attempt.. very bad :(

I'm going to improve! :) Crap only has one eye just realised lmao

Ran out of black... so started with the brown then ran out of brown.. soo yeah.. thats why theres only a little colour

EDIT: omgg its Michael jackson ? sort of ?

post-22746-1257889134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Some silly art.

Doodle :

post-7501-1257887914_thumb.png

Jeffery West:

post-7501-1257887845_thumb.jpg

MDF:

post-7501-1257887954_thumb.png

I'm digging it.

Never pick up a pencil again.

That is just mean, drawing itself is just practice, so keep practicing.

Art on the other hand is something completely different, you've either got it or don't.

I haven't got it, I'm just good at doing things I have seen, not copying, just things I have seen.

Endohopper has got it.

Hannah has it.

Max and Joe have it.

Matthew62 has it.

All Art rather than just drawings.

A couple of rough mock ups that i done for people i dont have pictures of the finished ones any more as they stayed on the collage machines :(

Kaitepiccopy.jpg

luciapicfinishedcopy.jpg

This should probably go in the photography thread but seeing as im here already and i dont have much on my photobucket account

DSCF0656.jpg

I will try and get images of some of my proper art work at some time but for now this is my first contribution