Phorce Of Habit Neuro D&b Mix

Max Quinn

Yo. Some people know I got my decks knicked a few weeks ago, but I managed to get them back so decided to record the first mix as soon as I got em.

Excuse the dodgy mixes, for the last month or so I've only been mixing at a club where the decks are much more responsive so it was a pretty sudden change back. Not to mention housemates constantly coming in at bad times to ask me shit haha.

But yeah, mainly posting this here cos I know a fair few people are into Liquid D&B rather than for immense mixing :) It's basically an exploration through Neurofunk (liquid) starting off pretty tech, then getting a bit more up beat an then some pretty chill vibes for the end. Anyone who's not into d&b, give some of these tracks a listen cos it may change your perspective, this is the more jazzy, chilled, 'sophisticated' side of it.

Track list will come later when I'm not so drunk haha.

So yeah, sit back, chill, an turn the volume up cos the recordings a bit quiet ;)

Right click-Save as.

http://www.maxjquinn.com/NovemberNeuroSessions.mp3

Enjoy! Peace.

Edited by Max Quinn

Hey man, sorry for the delay - only just got home after last night when I listened.

Track choice was sick and most of the mixing worked well, but there were a few points when it all went pretty out of shape (35 & 45 mins spring to mind, off the top of my head). Get those bits ironed out and you're onto a winner (Y)

Hey man, sorry for the delay - only just got home after last night when I listened.

Track choice was sick and most of the mixing worked well, but there were a few points when it all went pretty out of shape (35 & 45 mins spring to mind, off the top of my head). Get those bits ironed out and you're onto a winner (Y)

+1

Nice tracks, mixing is getting there but at times falls out a little :)

Practice practice and practice will get you there mate - you've got an ear for the tunes and the mixing's not far off!

Woooorrrdd, Cheers boys! Yer mixing into out of Lost in This World, and Starlight I think, was the biggest train crash I can remember, but was definately a few others haha.

Might re-record it today actually cos feeling the general tracklist an vibes of it.