Ok, We Saw The Worst Luck With Your Bike..

RazGman

Well, Im really new to trials so most of my experiances are on my jump bike, Im at that stage in trials now where everyday im learning so alot of ups and downs at the moment...

My proudest moment on a trials was learning to back hop I think. Lol

Doing the 10fter at the local quarry for the first time was the best on my jump bike, I'd had my bike for about a week only fell off once all whilst learning new things everyday :)

So Whats Your Best Moments On Your Bike?

Mine was probably seeing a pikey trying to nick it whilst i was sitting next to it, good reason i had stoped riding i had snapped part of one of my chain links. Kid jumps on goes to pedal of and SNAP full on batters his knee on the stem and drops the bike and hobbles of looking like a pric.

Worst luck - either my chain snapping and me going over on a drop, or when I tried an up-to-front and hit the side of the wall and bent my lever on my leg.

Best time on my bike - possibly when I rode in lboro with part of the POWER TRIALS lads and learnt to pinch gap. That felt good!

Mine was probably seeing a pikey trying to nick it whilst i was sitting next to it, good reason i had stoped riding i had snapped part of one of my chain links. Kid jumps on goes to pedal of and SNAP full on batters his knee on the stem and drops the bike and hobbles of looking like a pric.

Haha .. QUALITY!

Do any of you guys ride in lancashire ?

Im the same as you maxie_monty I havent got any one to ride with and basicly only just learned how to pedal kick only slightly, but know I could improve 10 times faster if i just have someone better than me to ride with and draw inspiration from...