Me

liam c slack

hi im mikey and im 16 ive been riding for about 2-3 months and i like the lack of punctuation you have used im sure you would suffocate if you spoke like that in real life

thanks,

Mikey ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, hey mate :) Welcome to the forum. Sure you'll have fun :)

hi im mikey and im 16 ive been riding for about 2-3 months and i like the lack of punctuation you have used im sure you would suffocate if you spoke like that in real life

thanks,

Mikey ;)

You f**king tool; that is all.

Are you sure thats all? I'm bored and would like to continue this talk if you're up for it?

Thats two of us then !

So what the f**k was that all about then ? You made neigh on f**k all effort in that post and picked up on the guys punctuation when you made several punctuation and grammatical errors yourself.

thanks,

Mikey ;)

Please tell me that this is you taking the piss, and not irony.

*Hi, I'm Mikey and I'm 16. I've been riding for about 2-3 months and I like the lack of punctuation you have used. I'm sure you would suffocate if you spoke like that in real life.

Edited by TrialItAll

Please tell me that this is you taking the piss, and not irony.

*Hi, I'm Mikey and I'm 16. I've been riding for about 2-3 months and I like the lack of punctuation you have used. I'm sure you would suffocate if you spoke like that in real life.

I was infact taking the piss. If you notice after the break in the page (the dash's) I return to my normal way of typing and welcome him to the forum.

I was infact taking the piss. If you notice after the break in the page (the dash's) I return to my normal way of typing and welcome him to the forum.

Take it from me, if thats the way you type or talk normally you are in no position to be dishing out English lessons over the internet !

Do you not notice that there are errors in this too?

"Anyway, hey mate :)" This should be Anyway, hey mate :). (With a fullstop). " Also "Sure you'll have fun :)" This should actually be "Sure you'll have fun :). (With a fullstop).

(Notice on both you are lacking fullstops).

Just here to help.

:)

Edited by TrialItAll

Do you not notice that there are errors in this too?

"Anyway, hey mate :)" This should be Anyway, hey mate :). (With a fullstop). " Also "Sure you'll have fun :)" This should actually be "Sure you'll have fun :). (With a fullstop).

(Notice on both you are lacking fullstops).

Just here to help.

:)

Oh great more grammar nazi's.

Welcome to NMC.

I see quick spider lurking!

If I use a smiley then I don't feel the need to use a fullstop as it already creates a break in text.

JT! Lol :P

You boys have way to much time on your hands to be arguing over full stops ..................... and smiley faces but i must say it made me laugh a little how about just saying welcome to the Forum good luck instead of ripping the piss people opppppppppppppppppps i used msn slang

hi i'm liam and i'm 18 iv been riding for 4 years i live in chorley lancashire i ride as much as possible i ride a gu typhoon 20" im new to the forum i think it would be good to meet more riders.

thanks,

Liam ;)

Hi liam welcome to the forum dont mind the idiots dont let it put you off from posting on here ok mate