The Perfect Bike

Billy.

He's right...

nothing wrong with your bionic either, its short and DD so perfect for natty :S

why would you even need a new bike :S

Lmao danny every time we ride/talk you always want or have a new bike so... and yep billy what is wrong with your bike though put my old back wheel on and it'll be sweet as a nut.

He's right...

nothing wrong with your bionic either, its short and DD so perfect for natty :S

why would you even need a new bike :S

Lmao danny every time we ride/talk you always want or have a new bike so... and yep billy what is wrong with your bike though put my old back wheel on and it'll be sweet as a nut.

am bord of it and its too heavy for me

post-19756-1259706812_thumb.jpg
My f**king god, i was in stitches when i read that.
lol i sell these at halfords. Awsome bikes hahah

Glad you all like it but after years of building those b*stards (and mucking around out back on them) I know first hand that the brakes won't give you the power you nned for natural. However they should be cool for street, I have never ridden an easier bike to 180 (apart from maybe the 12" moonman)

Glad you all like it but after years of building those b*stards (and mucking around out back on them) I know first hand that the brakes won't give you the power you nned for natural. However they should be cool for street, I have never ridden an easier bike to 180 (apart from maybe the 12" moonman)

Pics or it didn't happen.

You will be forever held as a god if you get video footage of this!

Edited by davey1991

Hey wait a minute, you didn't make them, I did! :P

Pics or it didn't happen.

You will be forever held as a god if you get video footage of this!

Haven't any as it was at work, so not able to say lets film this, but I will see if I can get some. I also tried to wheelie a 12" bike but that was a stupid idea and I just fell off the back!