Try-all Cranks And Bb

hI-OOPS-CAPS

The deal is, for most people, wank.

It's ONLY for 122.5mm BBs and 165mm cranks.

So it will only be of use to you if you ride mod and don't need much clearance from the frame and/or Magura slaves. Pretty small group of people I should think with most running 47mm rear rims.

EDIT: I'd better point out that if the deal does work for you it's pretty stonking. Don't want to look too much of a hater :lol:

Edited by Shaun H

Well I bought this deal. So far they're absolutly amazing :)

I used to run a 127.5mm bb with 158mm cranks and imo the change was amazing. Feels so much nicer and they're alot more durable than my old Monty TI cranks (sqaure taper) as they've had about 2-3 hard bashes on a wall with little to no scratches and none of those deep. Where as my old monty cranks with have deep gashes after a light knock on a wall.

Its up to you (and i'd make sure the bb length will fit your set up) but from my experiance they're great :D

The deal is, for most people, wank.

It's ONLY for 122.5mm BBs and 165mm cranks.

So it will only be of use to you if you ride mod and don't need much clearance from the frame and/or Magura slaves. Pretty small group of people I should think with most running 47mm rear rims.

EDIT: I'd better point out that if the deal does work for you it's pretty stonking. Don't want to look too much of a hater :lol:

My Lynx with a 4-bolt on the back and a 47mm rear rim was fine with a 122.5mm BB. Equally, the vast majority of the bikes we sell here have 122.5mm BBs 'cos they still clear, and you get a lot better chain line. For example, all the Koxx completes come with them on, we spec them on a lot of our semi-custom bikes, I think a lot of the Onzas are featuring them now too, etc. - it works surprisingly well. Even if you need a 127.5mm BB, if you've already got one you could get that deal then sell the BB and have a cheaper set of awesome cranks, or swap your BB for a different, longer model with someone. Plenty of ways around it, and they are a seriously good deal.