Czar Ivan/rockman

Luke_zoo

I used to ride stock, but have been riding mod for a year now and Ive been thinking if I should go back to stock not 100% sure what to do, been thinking if I should go back stock, But then I'm stuck between then old Czar Ivan frame and the Rockman frames.

What do you guys think to both the frames?

Cheers,

Luke.

Whats the geo like?

Well im 5 "10. Im using a trialtech sport stem and it feels nice, really easy on the back wheel andnot to streched out even though the wheelbase is 1100. I had a gu typhoon then a czar 07 and this is nicest buy far. One thing i have noticed is it does dent easily, but to be expected with such a light weight frame.

Go for the Czar as long as it's the 06' 05' model not the newer one. Geo is based on the XTP so it's a nice ride.

Theyre gash....hifi geo. Very short (1070?) and high bb (+55?) so not great in my books. rockman fo shure, but getr an isis, slate NOT the kortz, epic weak spot in them (Y)

Its the first Czar that came out.

I dont like it anymore...

Theyre gash....hifi geo. Very short (1070?) and high bb (+55?) so not great in my books. rockman fo shure, but getr an isis, slate NOT the kortz, epic weak spot in them (Y)

I'd go for it then, I like short bikes though Alex, and the high bb makes it more stable on the rear.

Go for the Czar as long as it's the 06' 05' model not the newer one. Geo is based on the XTP so it's a nice ride.

100% wrong. The Czar Ivan was NOTHING like the XTP in geo.

I've never ridden a Czar Ivan, but I've read nothing but bad reviews about them. I haven't been fond of other bikes that use 375 cs either.