V!z Rims Are They Any Good?

LordMersey

Hello mate! I have a white square holed rear Viz Rim on my Echo Control 2009 and it is really good!

It holds the grind terribly well and compared to other single walled rims, its walls just don't flex! It is really light and gives plenty of confidence!

Last week, I just hitted the rim very hard and... nothing! Nothing cause it didn't move or made any bad sound or anything that lets you know something is wrong...

I ride street exclusively and I am really not smooth at all, so I can say these rims are really good!

Go for it mate!

Been using a set of V!Z rims since my return to trials earlier this year and they've withstood everything I've thrown at them!

I agree with Canardweb about them holding a grind well. I haven't had to do anything to mine in months, and it's still pretty harsh. Not sure about them being particularly light, but they aren't overly heavy. They aren't the most expensive rim out there either, I don't think you can go wrong really.

Been using a set of V!Z rims since my return to trials earlier this year and they've withstood everything I've thrown at them!

I agree with Canardweb about them holding a grind well. I haven't had to do anything to mine in months, and it's still pretty harsh. Not sure about them being particularly light, but they aren't overly heavy. They aren't the most expensive rim out there either, I don't think you can go wrong really.

I think the thread starter is on about the 'new' viz rims, the lightest on the Market at the moment..

I would also like reviews on them as I think they will be my next pair of rims.

I think the thread starter is on about the 'new' viz rims, the lightest on the Market at the moment..

I would also like reviews on them as I think they will be my next pair of rims.

Well if thats the case then my bad, but it didn't say that. Mine are the fluro 19/20" ones listed currently on their website, no weights stated, and I've never weighed them so couldn't say personally. Overall opinion is they are good though, that was my main point.

And aren't the new Trialtech SL ones lighter than the new V!Z ones? Same price too.

And aren't the new Trialtech SL ones lighter than the new V!Z ones? Same price too.

The 19" Trialtech rims are lighter than the Viz by 1gram - haha.

Allthough the 26" Trialtechs are over 30grams heavier than the Viz..

The 19" Trialtech rims are lighter than the Viz by 1gram - haha.

Allthough the 26" Trialtechs are over 30grams heavier than the Viz..

584 grams for the viz

620 grams for the trialtech

also the viz has the offset spoke holes and is fiver less, i really want to try the new viz rim