Partz - Wwbt - The Barn

PaRtZ

OK here it is, about a month later so sorry to those who were expecting it. This is a video I took in November of a single riding session we had in the West Wales Bike Trials barn. We (by we I mean Dave) got some gnarly shit done including tapping the hook stack of pallets :S anyway here it is, hope you like

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

comments appreciated :)

Riding was keen, only thing i didn't like was the lighting...couldn't see much, apart from that...was class (Y)

Ironic.

It's alot lighter in there in reality. Theres two types of lighting, stage cannons which is what you see here and the main lighting.

Good sesh went down there yesterday by the way.

OK here it is, about a month later so sorry to those who were expecting it. This is a video I took in November of a single riding session we had in the West Wales Bike Trials barn. We (by we I mean Dave) got some gnarly shit done including tapping the hook stack of pallets :S anyway here it is, hope you like

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

comments appreciated :)

Great vid matt,it looks wicked. Really puts mine to shame :lol: I really liked the use of the shadows. Who's the fat boy with the driver then ? Ha Ha !