Rage Against The Machine For Christmas No1

J.KYDD

Think up to 3 purchases of a song per user count
EVERYONE if your doing this, IT ONLY COUNTS IF THE SONG COSTS MORE THAN 60p.

Amazon have been cheaky and knocked the price down so it wont effect the charts.

Both incorrect apparently.

They mentioned it and played both songs on radio one earlier. Made me laugh when the presenter said he thought the x-factor guy deserved to get his number 1 because he'd tried so hard for it. How's he tried hard in any way? He hasn't writen the song, he hasnt produced it, he hasn't had to put any effort into promoting it or himself, he hasn't had to spend years working his way through small venues to get his name heard.. he hasn't done shit all, he's just been given a lyric sheet and a tune and been told to sing it into the microphone, nothing more.

I'm going to buy it a few times, for the sake of a few quid.

If I said to you "if you all give me £3 then RATM will be number 1" it'd be worth it ? Well if we all bought 3 or 4 copies worth it would surely get there, just don't buy a can of red bull or a big sandwich or something. Thats right kids, don't eat and drink go and buy rage against the machine songs !

Edited by Pashley26

What, all 25 of us? Are you sure that'll be enough to do it? :rolleyes:

Well, i was being a bit general there.

I don't know what the record sales to get to No 1 last year amounted too, but I bet there is more than a third of those people who have joined the facebook group for this alone ?

Well Hallelujah sold 576,000 copies last year to make Xmas number one and there are over 700,000 people who've joined the Facebook group... I'm not convinced they can get RATM to number one but it'd be frickin' sweet if it did! There are people buyng it numerous times so it may be enough to get bloody close...

Both incorrect apparently.

The minimum price for it to count from a download is 40p. The minimum price if you were to buy a single track CD is 60p :)

Edit\\ Just noticed its notched down to 29p on amazon while the rest from that album are 69p. That sucks.

Edited by Mat Tea Why

I was just going buy what it says on the facebook group page.

Are you in the States? Apparently it won't count if you don't order it using a valid UK postcode so you'll have to put in a UK address for it to count.

In other news it does say on the Facebook page that the Amazon 29p download will count...

Are you in the States? Apparently it won't count if you don't order it using a valid UK postcode so you'll have to put in a UK address for it to count.

I actually can't afford to download it. :blink:

Imagine how much of a twat Simon Cowell will look if this happened; I'm sure with his money, his money making singer and 'influence' within that shitty music sector, he could pull strings and certainly rig the competition.

The minimum price for it to count from a download is 40p. The minimum price if you were to buy a single track CD is 60p :)

Edit\\ Just noticed its notched down to 29p on amazon while the rest from that album are 69p. That sucks.

Hmmmm

Will be buying it for sure