Rage Against The Machine For Christmas No1

J.KYDD

My guess is Joe will win purely because of all the mums buying the CD for grannies and kiddies. However I really, really hope I'm wrong!

I told a lady in Asda with it in her hand to put it back and go download RATM. She looked back at me with a very confused expression.

The pint-sized pop star, who hadn't heard the track until yesterday, expressed a deep loathing for his Christmas number one competitor.

He blathered to The Sun: "They can't be serious! I had no idea what it sounded like. It's dreadful and I hate it. How could anyone enjoy this? Can you imagine the grandmas hearing this over Christmas lunch?

"I wouldn't buy it. It's a nought out of ten from me. Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on The X Factor - they're just shouting."

Erm, I think you're missing the point Joe.

Taking over newspaper's Bizarre column, Joe was also pictured throwing darts at a photo of Rage Against The Machine frontman Zack de la Rocha.

The thing is that RATM were selling records be for that little wanker was walkin! So f**k what he says if he was so f**kin good his talent would of been recognised by now but seenin he has no talent hes f**ked! Simon coward knows f**k all and is a willy that gets his rocks off putting people down on tv! Boycot any shite that come from him and that retard factory! (sorry rant over!) C'MON RAGE AGAINST THE f**kIN MACHINE!

APPARENTLY

the head promoter of download fest has put it out on twitter that RATM have got number 1 and are announcing a free show in hyde park at 7pm

not sure if its true though?

You may hear this here first...RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE are No.1 in the UK charts...this news is monumental!!

Would be awesome if its true.

Lets be honest though, if Joe didn't come through x factor would he even be in contention for christmas number one.

I Hope RATM get to the top spot i,m not over keen on this joe xmanfactored BS, does my head to see simon cowal using the music industry and some popurlarity contest to make millions when theres real talent and artists who want it more.

I refuse to believe that no one else in the business (apart from the official charts co or whoever) know the chart positions until Radio 1 announce them... it must've been passed around on bits of paper and emails on the inside since this morning surely. Reeeeaaalllly hope RATM get it... Also good to see Shelter getting over £65,000 too.