Kenny Belaeys Big Time Trials Adventure

that NBR dude

Ummm.....No.

I'm pretty sure you're perfectly capable of downloading from Vimeo.

And a 30minute video in an AVI? Got a spare few days to download a 5gb file?

Somone needs to learn how to do things properly. Vimeo will remove it as it's not allowed. If you compressor or change the file it'll be perfect and around 700mb for the length.

If you're going to keep moaning, I will remove it and everyone can miss out, and I sure as hell won't be uploading any more!

If you want it done properly, f**king do it yourself, because I dont "have" to do anything. Funnily enough its not my job, and I'm doing a favour for the people who can't watch it.

Somone needs to learn how to do things properly. Vimeo will remove it as it's not allowed. If you compressor or change the file it'll be perfect and around 700mb for the length.

Stop moaning and just watch the video. Christ...

If you're that bothered, do it all yourself. I'm pretty sure nobody will care either way.

As everyone seems to be moaning, here it is haha

Part 1

Part 2

Ha! you are my f**king hero! Thanks loads for that dude!

If you're going to keep moaning, I will remove it and everyone can miss out, and I sure as hell won't be uploading any more!

If you want it done properly, f**king do it yourself, because I dont "have" to do anything. Funnily enough its not my job, and I'm doing a favour for the people who can't watch it.

Yes, whoever said that shut the f**k up!

Shut the f**k up you stupid fanny.

Comic book guy don't be put off by raging assholes like this, everyone else is really appreciative!