Monty Kamel 231 Xxv

AdamR28

£2500 Are you kidding? This is why i stopped riding montys, Price to sponcered riders through rathmells at trade is rediculous never mind that!

The countrys in recession for fook sake.

What are you supposed to do about the brakes being wrong way round? You have to run a hope and magura lever upside down.. wicked. same old shitty alloy bolts in the maguras aswel, What happened to the rear brake splitter too?

What a joke i hope thats for someone abroad!

I just hope that looks better in real life

i like things on it, and frame looks prretty amazing, but i wish it was not gloss and was maybe all black anodized or just raw... or like a rockman paint job lol.

I believe that the gold and stuff was for the 25th anniversary but they kinda went over board, would look nicer with less gold and maybe a third colour in the scheme...but w.e. best bike monty's made imo

Looks okay, the cranks remind me of tensiles lol.

Yes, but they eat your shoes!!

What's the weight of this one Adam? Cos the last one wasnt nearly as lightweight as they claimed it was. And from the changes that have been made, I can't see there being that much difference.

Edited by walker

I think people are forgetting, it's only a show item. Something that hangs on the wall ;)

Nope, this one's being ridden by the guy it was bought for. Don't think I'm allowed to say where it went, but we GoogleEarthed that shit and the place it's being delivered is insane.

EDIT: Oh, and this bike was specced specifically with Euro-style brakes, so if you wanted them the other way that's do-able.