Limey 320

Joe@Onza

Joe, please please please go onto ebay and buy some taste PLEASE?! I'm sure there were plenty of posts when you were asking about colours which said something along the lines of 'white, green, blue, black, polished, orange... anything but gold'. Way to listen to the market (Y):unsure:

As has already been said, nice frame, shame about the god damn colour... (and the gold spokes :sick:)

Okey......Thought we would be a bit different.

Black......"looks heavy"

Baby Blue "looks like the GU, Inspired blah blah"

Green "already done on the Limey 20"

Red "looks nasty"

White "Yawn"

Purple "Gay"

The list carrys on, Some peolpe lik it some people dont. I'm sorry. This is the 3rd build pictured in bike pictures and no one seemed to really dis liked the other builds.....Maybe the forks and spokes are not to taste but if you can not see past them then again I'm sorry.

This is the 3rd build pictured in bike pictures and no one seemed to really dis liked the other builds.....Maybe the forks and spokes are not to taste but if you can not see past them then again I'm sorry.

I was trying to be polite and give the colour a chance in the other threads (the bikes in which don't look too bad) but I'd really expect the build yourselves as the manufacturers would post up would be sweet as fook but alas no.

I personally think the frames structure and shape looks great as others have said but agree the colour does not do it justice. It doesn't look bad, but another colour would have looked better like green, it would have looked different from the other limey if it was anodized ;) Also I am sorry to say it but some onza parts/builds do not do some frames justice too. Like the other limeyl in monty spec looked awesome.

Definitely your best frame yet, but needs tweaking on the colour front as I am sure you have already go the impression :lol:

Dunno if its cos ive grown up a bit, but if rode a bike that really f**king loved, it could be bright pink coverd in pictures of penis' and i wouldnt give a shit its how it rides not how it looks.

stop your f**king bitching about colours and actually ride your bikes instead of staring at them.

Dunno if its cos ive grown up a bit, but if rode a bike that really f**king loved, it could be bright pink coverd in pictures of penis' and i wouldnt give a shit its how it rides not how it looks.

stop your f**king bitching about colours and actually ride your bikes instead of staring at them.

Comment of the year, made my day.

But you're missing the point Dave. As someone with an eye for the aesthetic like yourself, if you were to decide to design say a camera that you knew was superior to anything out there but when you released it you made it look like a shoebox with a lens sticking out and had it painted in purple and green swirly hammerite paint it'd kinda be a bit stupid wouldn't it?

To be fair, that does look a lot more bronze in the photos than in the flesh.

I don't see the dig, its a different colour and finish than the bog standard trials frames, silver is quite possibly the most overdone colour/finish Deng quite possibly killed that off by 2006, and looks terrible when it chips away. If you look at all the China designed and produced frames like Deng or anyone, you will notice the lack of motivation in the paintwork, literally slapped red and just plain with crap stickers adhered to them, Onza know where their finish is at.

I think perhaps the matching gold forks might be a bit too much, but each to their own. Gold spokes and black nipples are a lovely touch.

To be fair, that does look a lot more bronze in the photos than in the flesh.

I don't see the dig, its a different colour and finish than the bog standard trials frames, silver is quite possibly the most overdone colour/finish Deng quite possibly killed that off by 2006, and looks terrible when it chips away. If you look at all the China designed and produced frames like Deng or anyone, you will notice the lack of motivation in the paintwork, literally slapped red and just plain with crap stickers adhered to them, Onza know where their finish is at.

I think perhaps the matching gold forks might be a bit too much, but each to their own. Gold spokes and black nipples are a lovely touch.

WHAT?? lol

silver frame = silver chips

gold frame = silver chips

or am i missing the point? surely silver chips will be easyer to see on a gold frame, rather than a silver one?

im all up for not having silver/white/black frames, but not chav gold, what the hell.