Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

Why do people do that? I don't get it. The FBI, sure. The DVLA, sure. Tesco, McDonalds, GAP, sure. But some random biketrials website?

I agree, out of all the other websites to go play stupid games on they chose this website!

A trials website, hardly anyone has even heard of trials.

Most likely, the server that hosts the site was hacked, so it probably is affecting a number of sites, not just OTN. I have two different business sites that were hacked a month ago on the same day by the same hacker. It turns out the hacker hacked the server of the company hosting my site. Hundreds of sites were affected I hear. I'm sure it's nothing against trials specifically.

It's really stupid to hack a site like this, but if someone who thinks that "U have To Strong it" is a real sentence can hack it, the security must have been pretty weak. Nobody who knew what they were doing would bother with a site like that, there's probably some program that auto-hacks their particular forum software version.