Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

Ginger beer is disgusting its burns my throat.

Root beer tastes like the smell of Germolene.

Aah, but that's the nice thing about ginger beer. At least to me.

Yeah, that might be in the same group of smells. If you like root beer, you might like sasparilla sweets:

sarsaparilla_tablets_mitre_9.jpg

They also taste of paint. :) Well, they taste the same as root beer, which tastes like the smell of:

ocaldo_blue.jpg

To be fair to the OTN dudes, there are a lot of dicks on here, but you've just got to look past that to the decent members really. It's exactly the same with OTN, but their dicks tend more to be overly anal Americans...

Id rather tolerate the drivel that comes out in here then the absolute shite that comes out on OTN. Theres obviously some alright guys on there but the trade off isnt worth it.

Is it like ginger beer? That's a root....

I want to try it, I likes my wierd beers.

Root beer tastes like paint. True story.

Root beer is quite like cream soda. But what cream soda is too rootbeer can be compared to what cider is to beer.

Root beer is nice especially when you goto somewhere where they brew it fresh, and have and ice cream float too. Rootbeer does have a paintish / aftershaveish taste to it.

the whole site is backed up weekly onto a different drive (but if hackers got in, they could easily delete this so its only really handy if the primary drive fails). We take a nightly DB backup which goes onto the server, then me and danny have a handy link which lets us download the latest available DB backup to our own computers, which the hackers can't touch :P

Isnt that a bit of a brave statement to be making, especially since I know this forum, and its admin, and plenty of its members arent on the best terms with people like Pete Wright, who is a self confessed hacker, and if rumours are to be believed, a rather good one at that. Arent you basically laying down the gauntlet for him to try it??

To be fair to the OTN dudes, there are a lot of dicks on here, but you've just got to look past that to the decent members really. It's exactly the same with OTN, but their dicks tend more to be overly anal Americans...

TF really isn't that bad. There are a few annoying users, but at least everyone on here tries to be constructive. People on here aren't always going to get along, but at least they arn't posting pictures of black cock or making threads to purposely mock other members. OTN is and always will be a joke. A bad joke.

Isnt that a bit of a brave statement to be making, especially since I know this forum, and its admin, and plenty of its members arent on the best terms with people like Pete Wright, who is a self confessed hacker, and if rumours are to be believed, a rather good one at that. Arent you basically laying down the gauntlet for him to try it??

Crap, didn't think of that. Pete 'Hotz' Wright, if you're reading, please dont hack my computer :(

TF really isn't that bad. There are a few annoying users, but at least everyone on here tries to be constructive. People on here aren't always going to get along, but at least they arn't posting pictures of black cock or making threads to purposely mock other members. OTN is and always will be a joke. A bad joke.

Very well said.