Riders 23 Or Over?

Chambers

Sat at my computer watching trials videos on youtube for a few hints and tips and it suddenly occurred to me that all of the people riding in the videos are around 13-18years of age,

SO I'm testing the water to see actually how many riders on here are 23 years of age or more?

please add to this by stating age and location

really i just don't want to feel like the oldest person on here haha :lol:

Sat at my computer watching trials videos on youtube for a few hints and tips and it suddenly occurred to me that all of the people riding in the videos are around 13-18years of age,

SO I'm testing the water to see actually how many riders on here are 23 years of age or more?

im 23 mate and im fom shropshire so your not the only one

What age did yous all start at then if yours are roughly around late 20s?

round 16 on a monty 221ti.but kinda on and off due to working away just didnt have time.still rode jump bikes to and from work.just built new bike with the aim of starting comps again nxt year hopefully :)

I'm 20 and I started when I was around 16.

Most riders I know of here in the states are at least 20+ if not mid to late 20's.

You are definitely not going to be the odd man out, lets face it, we all are. ;)

Edited by Bliv

Hello there. I'm Dave and while I haven't purchased another bike yet I'm now on the hunt for one to start riding again at 25 years old. Show the young'uns around my way a thing or two. Hehe. We'll see if it goes to plan. I live in Lowestoft in Suffolk by the way

Dave

Well Im 34 and I lurk around Colchester, I ride a Mod, Started this year. I refuse to get old with any dignity and if there is a list of things to do before you die. This is one of them, I find it challenging but my fitness levels have risen massively. I think everyone should try it.