Really Bad Trials Jokes Thread :)

willdudeXD

Whos jokes are full of blancs?

Revolver

There was no need for what you said to that guy, he is keeping this thread going. Not having a go though.

Clever!

Now, when you said, 'keeping this thread going', you seemed to overlook the fact that this topic disappeared for 3 months.

I also seem to remember other things before that post that the OP did that inspired me to do it.

;)

Clever!

Now, when you said, 'keeping this thread going', you seemed to overlook the fact that this topic disappeared for 3 months.

I also seem to remember other things before that post that the OP did that inspired me to do it.

;)

Ok, just thought i would make a joke since your name is a gun its pretty easy to make a joke about :lol:

What's the difference between riding in lycra and shagging a man?

Shagging a man is a hell of a lot less gay.

:lol:

You wanna hear a funny joke?

Womans rights..

Lame! :P

yet a again :lol:

right listen to this one boys

Sidehop, you'd think this makes sense because you hop side ways but the hilarious fact is....you go more up, so it should be called an up hop

hold the applause

that was so crap i actualy laugh :lol:

Modifiedridah2k9 

/thread.

Dude, you actually read my mind!

I just came in the topic, to type exactly that! Legend! :P

Why do you feel the need to jump on bandwagons to bully a little kid? Trying to earn brownie points with other members. It's pathetic, I'm surprised that kid even comes on this forum with c**ts like you two trying to rip him at every opportunity.

• Like 1

Why do you feel the need to jump on bandwagons to bully a little kid? Trying to earn brownie points with other members. It's pathetic, I'm surprised that kid even comes on this forum with c**ts like you two trying to rip him at every opportunity.

:sleeping:

+1