Onza Cls Proto.

Joe@Onza

I reckon the graphics the should have a mat effect instead of a plasticy finish like the last frames. Don't get me wrong I love the other frames but it's something different I suppose having a mat effect. Maybe a dark greeny colour, not to much on the graphics keep it quite simple.. All ideas i suppose.

I feel sorry for you Onza.

You make a bike thats short and everyone says they want a long one, so you make a bike thats longer and everyone says its to long.

I think you guys should just give them a break and realise that its impossible to make a bike thats going to be good for everones riding style !

Sam :D

Other than the Geo its just another Limey... The back end looks a bit boring too... It looks unbalanced.. Maybe dull down the front end and it will look better in my oppinion.

As For colour scheme give it the same colour as the Blade and put a green or red onza logo on it ;)

Street? I assume you mean tgs, in which case, anything designed by cls is always going to be purely for that. I dont know if i really like the new range of onza stuff, props for pushing the market, but it's just not to my taste.

Craig ride natty to though?

As we already know, you'll never please everyone on this forum. But personally, I think it's a good looking frame. Really good, in fact.

The photos don't do it justice. It's not over the top and as soon as I get a chance to ride it, I know it will do the job. It's light, its got a built in booster and you can run it with or without a guard. Even without a guard, as I will be running it, it wont look stupid as the mountings are nice and discrete. You have to remember that you're judging the first prototype. All you've seen so far is a few pictures - you all know that frames look different in the flesh. And once it's built up, it will look different again.

The 26" boys have a good range of lengths to choose from and now the 20" boys have something over 1030 to consider. Obviously it wont suit everybody's riding style but at the end of the day, what does? A lot of you guys like a short frame and I can't stand them. Each to their own.

As for the colour, I haven't decided. I think you all need to chill out a bit and appreciate the fact that there are now a massive range of geos and frame styles to choose from.

I'll add some photos soon.

too long

when there are onza frames ranging from 1005 - 1020 and now this Your post is pointless

Onza seem to have taken into account the views of this forum and now have 6 of the best mod frames ever

You cant go wrong with a company like this, starting with the onza blade cheap but rides nice couldent think of a better starter frame, onza limey and the new 320 best natty frames out on the market then we come onto the ice and skull of whome are a really nice cross between natty frame and street frame accounting for the riders who are inbetween and dont like a short or long frame, however up untill this since the 2007 frame from zoo! and the copy ko there has not been a 20" mod frame that has had a geo like meaning that (and im being as fair as I can as there are groups of riders with all difrent styles and bikes ect so dont take this and come back with your just tgs because Im 6ft2 (Y)) riders such as me, mat smith,danny swin and even the likes of craig have had no choice to back onto the shorter frames granted its not affected our riding massivly however I feel there has been a gap in the market.

This frame from onza has made the best start to 2010 imo and I Love joe for it if craig gets it built up and tested so itll be in the shops sooner itll be epic, dont write your name on this though craig Im not peeling yet another sticker of someone elses name off my bike :P

p.s dont paint this frame joe, youve seen how shit my ice frame looked because the paint shows up marks like hell take a look at the 06python or even the ozonys xr20

silver frames are epic just need a big pro series logo designing and dont write onza on it thats what makes your frames look shit!

Other than the Geo its just another Limey... The back end looks a bit boring too... It looks unbalanced.. Maybe dull down the front end and it will look better in my oppinion.

As For colour scheme give it the same colour as the Blade and put a green or red onza logo on it ;)

Other than the Geo it's just another Limey?

Well every single mod frame is just another Limey with a different geo.

something over 1030 to consider.

(Y)

Onza have just increased choice.

All good. :)

frame is good looking, but that geo is not my cup of tea, the old python was the worst bike I have ever ridden!

What's the point in posting that at all? This frame is the exact opposite of what you ride, couldn't be further away unless you consider XC or DH frames. So why bother making a negative comment at all?

now the 20" boys have something over 1030 to consider.

A very valid point. Hopefully other frame manufacturers (namely deng) will take note of Onza's actions and start producing frames with longer geometry. Just think of how many wanted topics there are for a LONG mod frame!!!

Edited by BlueSmokeyJoe

Looks wise it looks too low.

Geo wise, I don't care, I'm not riding mod any more!

My opinion on it is this - the limey hydroformed tubes look great, so this should, and geometry-wise, if it suits CLS then it can't exactly be shite, especially considering his last frame wasn't exactly shite, lol.

first bit wasn't negative?

I'm just wondering why you seem to always comment negatively about anything that is away from the type / style of riding you do. It'd be like me doing a comp on a 24" leeson and then constantly complain about how bad 24" street bikes are when anyone ever brings them up. You have the same attitude when anyone brings up TGS 24" bikes or talks about their brakes freezing.

It's nothing personal it's just something I've noticed you do a lot.