Powerballs..

RazGman

any one use them? just got one today me mite regrete cainin it tomorrow i bet my arms will ach like f**k!

pretty good i recon cant put mine down haha i only have the basic £10 one like but recon they do there job pretty well..

off topic - si man notice you live in lancashire were abouts mate ? always looking for new people to ride with :)

Blackpool, not rode in about 3 years though. Sorry mate. Dont know of many people round here now, was like 30 at one point.

They're something to play with. People who say they use them for physio/strength exercises are lying.

I lost mine a while ago, no idea where. Tempted to buy another one.

Rubbish, its made a noticeable difference to the amount of arm pump I get. It seems to have made a difference to the coordination i have in my left arm and hand which was extremely poor due to nerve and muscle damage caused by a snapped arm and three operations to try and fix it.

How often do you use it? I stand by my comment :P

Actually I'm just being difficult. I'm sure they are useful for a very small minority of people. My aunty's a physio and she says it can be useful for certain things - but not just spinning it as fast as you can. You have to do the proper exercises. I think for the average person, there's no point buying it as a way to increase your hand strength - you'll use it once in a blue moon when you've got friends around and see who can get the high score.

I just bought one!

They're only £8.99 on Play, with free delivery :)

Nooo, that's for the one with no rev counter. The proper one (the one you definitely want) is £17.

How often do you use it? I stand by my comment :P

Actually I'm just being difficult. I'm sure they are useful for a very small minority of people. My aunty's a physio and she says it can be useful for certain things - but not just spinning it as fast as you can. You have to do the proper exercises. I think for the average person, there's no point buying it as a way to increase your hand strength - you'll use it once in a blue moon when you've got friends around and see who can get the high score.

Nooo, that's for the one with no rev counter. The proper one (the one you definitely want) is £17.

Where can i buy one from?