14 Colours - New Echo Products

Mark W

Ti-prep or grease? Not a problem...

I know, but it doesnt last forever unfortunately, given the general lack of maintenance amongst trials riders it could be problematic. I could well be wrong mind :)

The copperslip on my ti bolt throughs needs renewing quite often, that said they do get undone more regularly than a freewheel.

I know, but it doesnt last forever unfortunately, given the general lack of maintenance amongst trials riders it could be problematic. I could well be wrong mind :)

The copperslip on my ti bolt throughs needs renewing quite often, that said they do get undone more regularly than a freewheel.

Bearing in mind the price of the regular SL freewheel, and the rise in that RRP 'cos it's made partially of ti, I don't think it's going to be a massive seller so it's not going to be an issue because of the 'general' lack of maintenance, if that makes sense. Equally, people who buy super light stuff tend to take reasonably good care of it because they are investing a bit more money in their bike and kinda give more of a shit about it?

Bearing in mind the price of the regular SL freewheel, and the rise in that RRP 'cos it's made partially of ti, I don't think it's going to be a massive seller. Equally, people who buy super light stuff tend to take reasonably good care of it because they are investing a bit more money in their bike and kinda give more of a shit about it?

Very true, whats the rrp likely to be or is it still too early?

%7Boption%7D

yum!

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

you've managed to post the 3 most disgusting products which appear on Deng's site :D(Y)

yet again some incredible improvement going on there!

Edited by Monty99

Loving the anodized gunmetal grey, bronze, and orange colours. Although it wouldn't happen because of costs, it would be pretty awesome to see those colours on a frame.

Its not that expensive to anodize a frame..We do ours with a hard coat (gunmetal) for $45

instead of making 324545 parts they should make a 26 like the other brands: with horitzontal dropouts high bb and 1085-1095

Why make a frame exactly like other brands though? The good thing about Deng's stuff is that there's a big range of stuff to choose from, so if you're a basher there's the Urban range, if you're in the middle there's the TR range, and if you want a super light bike there's the SL range. It covers all the bases pretty nicely, and offers some good products that are better thought out than those from certain other manufacturers. The only bad thing about having so many parts in so many colours is working out how much of it to stock :P