FLOOR

LAUGHING

MY

ASS

OFF

Why does it say that on his tyre?

Pukka

:lol:

im really gutted that my tyres to old that i cant make mine say fanny, it was just an idea while we were on the subject of pro...nesss

not having a dig, i got better things to do

cant quite believe no ones commented on the fact that stans bike says a rude word on his rear tyre(fanny) surely thats gotta be ones of the most unprofessional things iv even seen from a sponsored ridder....

isnt that setting a bad example of his sponsors?

that would be me getting my revenge on Stan with a pen when his back is turned ^_^

HA! just looked at the pics and thought it looked rather nice read marks and other posts thought actually the more you look at it the more you see the mismatch then moved on to quickly reading some other posts and pretty much LOL'D my way threw the topic, you cant argue with someone who is right so why bother! mark posted stans bike to prove a point and in my eyes did however other than the mismatch of colours looking at the two id rather ride the rockman... not overly sure the hopeteam colours suit this bike though gun smoke would finish her off (Y)

• 1 year later...