Oh My f**king God America... What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

aener

Well if there parents concur then whatever.

Not that I agree.

"Let me say something..

Harry Potter is a Warlock,

WARLOCKS ARE AN ENEMY TO GOD!

And If Harry Potter was in the old Testament he would be killed".

LOL

Edited by froggy

Is this what us Christians are turning into?

This is just creating a breed of Christians that say that you have to believe or NOTHING will be good in your life. Even I dont like Christinas who act like that!

Why cant they be like me? and just accept that not everyone is a follower and still let them get along with their lives without being stupidly preached to?

AGH!

It's pretty messed up, however there's a big atheist movement going on in the USA at the moment, and separation of church and state is becoming more and more separated as time goes on. And the non-religious % population of the country is on the rise.

I find that both very disappointing and sad. It just seems like one big confusion stemming from unfulfilled psychological needs. Any system that refuses self-criticism and consideration is ultimately doomed to insanity.

Of course, I appreciate the love they have for me.

Oh yeah, be wary of taking this an an entire representation of the states. I'm pretty sure this type of Christian represent a small minority.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Is this what us Christians are turning into?

Isn't it great?! Hallelujah, praise Jebus.

If you believe in God you're an idiot.

+∞

Oh yeah, be wary of taking this an an entire representation of the states. I'm pretty sure this type of Christian represent a small minority.

You'd be surprised... I know only a minority of them will be as retarded as those in the video but from what I've seen there are a huge number of Christians over there who take it way too seriously.

You'd be surprised... I know only a minority of them will be as retarded as those in the video but from what I've seen there are a huge number of Christians over there who take it way too seriously.

Even if it's a hugh number, still, we shouldn't take them to be entirely representitive of all America. I guess I'm trying to indicate what I always do regarding the mistake of confusing a part for a whole.

Even if it's a hugh number, still, we shouldn't take them to be entirely representitive of all America. I guess I'm trying to indicate what I always do regarding the mistake of confusing a part for a whole.

Ah Ben, you're mistaking me for someone who doesn't sterotype :D. I'm very bad for stereotyping and am quite happy to dislike the entire population of America (bar a few exceptions) for being annoying Christian numpties. I'll avoid bringing up George Bush and Sarah Palin for now but... oh, damn, too late :D.

Ah Ben, you're mistaking me for someone who doesn't sterotype :D. I'm very bad for stereotyping and am quite happy to dislike the entire population of America (bar a few exceptions) for being annoying Christian numpties. I'll avoid bringing up George Bush and Sarah Palin for now but... oh, damn, too late :D.

>_< but :giggle:

Making assumptions is part of life and is built into us. You can't find out what everyone is like before you judge them. If you see a gang of scallys then chances are they wont try and mug you or beat you up but you've just got to assume that's what they are going to do to keep yourself safe.

Making assumptions is part of life and is built into us. You can't find out what everyone is like before you judge them. If you see a gang of scallys then chances are they wont try and mug you or beat you up but you've just got to assume that's what they are going to do to keep yourself safe.

Yep and stereotyping does have a certain inevitability. However, that only relates to certain circumstances and every instance doesn't require stereotyping. Too little stereotyping and you'd be overwhelmed (too much to consider), possibly get yourself into trouble (scally analogy) but too much stereotyping and you can easily ignore the reality and diversity of a situation which can also lead to many problems (racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc.). Personally, it doesn't seem like too much to consider America as diverse and different. I think it's probably healthier in this instance. I guess the point is not to become dogmatic about a stereotype to the extent that you ignore evidence that contradicts your stereotype.

I realise I can't help myself about the attitudes of others. I should probably just keep quiet about my philosophies >_<